Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Holiday

0 0

im well bored at the moment and was just wondering were every is going/has been on holiday this year if you are im gonna b in france in two weeks ya for 2 weeks cant wait

0 0

I'm in kurdistan on holiday i may be here a couple more weeks :D

0 1

france really isnt that amazing.

i spent 1 week in the south of france a short time ago, and we had our own pivate villa like 10mins drive from the beach int he middle of freggin no where.

There was nothing to do, except sit. we went to the beach once during that time, where there were some fine topless birds! Only to be repleaced after like 1 hour with old toplless people for the rest of the day. So even the beach wasnt good.

I hope you've got something different planned for your holiday in france though.

0 0

well were im goin theres loads of clubs n stuff i went there last year so i kinda no wats there. they have go carts and paintball but thats a long drive. ppl i met last year will b there so it should b k

0 0

Well I am about to start school here. (starts aug. 22) So my vac. is over. I really didnt do anything. Went to an amusment park once but I get motion sickness and im afriad of heights so I didnt ride much! lol. So ya that kinda sucked. But I did move about a week ago and there is clubs and stuff out here that im going to hit sometime soon.