Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Who are you?

0 0

Just thought it would be nice f people posted aboput themselves, and it might be helpfull to newbies if english isn't they're first language to find some one fluent in they'res…

I'm 16 live in the UK but am Kurdish and speak: – English, – Kurdish( Kurdi), – French( Francais), – German( Deutch), some: – Arabic( Arabi – Not really specific to any country, just all over the place.), and a little: – Turkish(Turkei). You lot?

0 0

I'm 15 (2/2/1990) Lebanese living in lebanon :P I speak: English French Lebanese(Which is a form of arabic, the coolest ;)) Arabic some spanish…

I'm a catholic christian.. Music: I play electric guitar (3 years) and 6 years piano.. Favorite bands: Metallica and Cradle of filth, but i listen to literally everything..

favorite movies: The lord of the rings (I memorized (not kidding) the 3 DVDs) , n from the VERY VERY FEW STORY BOOKS I READ IN MY LIFE is the fellowship of the ring (I am currently reading the two towers (page 27 to be exact :P)), If u want .TXT format of the books just lemme know…

0 0

I'm 18 live in the US amd speak: – English,

Music-

– I love death metal and have played the guitar for 2 years now.

favorite bands

would have to deicide, cryptopsy, krisiun, and god forbid.

currently I am looking to join a band and was in one before I moved.

0 0

Age: 16 (1/24/1989) Languages: English ….. NONE OTHERS! I HATE SPANISH, those "special endings" can kiss my ass. I took Beginning German and Beginning Spanish, it was all good, but then i took Spanish II, fuck that! Can't stand it, i almost didn't pass! (C-)

Religion: Atheist. I get tons of messages on other sites about some christian assholes saying, "god loves everyone," blah blah blah. I wrote a report on why christianity is the utmost retarded religion of them all. I like getting people who always give me new religions to see if i can find flaws in them. The only one so far i haven't been able to do is paganism. REAL paganism, not those retarded spellcraft people. That's just concentration and high belief that what you're doing will work.

Music: I like Slipknot, Bad Acid Trip, Mudvayne, Slayer, etc. Anything that really speaks to me. I don't like that crap that you can't understand.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

Im 27 and I use ASL (American Sign Language)

and I write english, little spanish and speak english ok ok.. just enough for anyone to understand lol!

and fluent in <?PHP ?> ;) B)

0 0

I'm currently 22 years of age. I speak English on a daily basis. I used to speak Spanish, but not so much anymore. I've played the guitar for 10 years. I like a wide variety of music: metal, rock, rap, R&B. jazz, blues … just not country. I like hot girls.

0 0

I am 20, from Slovenia, Evrope. My native language is slovenian, I also speak english and a little german.

My favorite music is also metal (nice to see some people with same music interest) especialy scandinavian death metal scene, I active working on climbing and alpinism.

Programming language which I like most: PHP

0 0

Im 15 live in sunny florida

i speak -english -spanish -polish(i cant write it for shit)

im into slipknot, korn, static-x, mudvayne, drowning pool. So alot of metal. But im also into punk like senses fail, bowling for soup, and some old rock like from the pink flyod era.

im also a hacky sack player not a skateboarder….

0 0

i live in kansas age 15 i speak english i'm learning polish. and i will be forced to take spanish. i play cello (i'm alright nothing to brag about) and listen to any music that someone is playing… . as long as it is good. i act in the summer.

0 0

I live in ohio im 14 i'll be 15 in september

i speak english and slang

as far as music goes i like alot of bands but especially punk rock bands. And i h8e it when noobs ask me everylittle question about hacking or sumthing and i just want to take a huge red book with a big GOOGLE! sticker on it and hit them in the face but i dont and i tell them every little anwser pufff. Pathetic yes i know:@

0 0

I'm 13 and I live in Illinois, USA. I speak English and I can sort of "piece together" little Spanish (can't write it).

I'm a beginner in skateboarding. I listen to rock/punk, mostly Metallica, Slipknot, and Anti-Flag.

Not much more about me.

0 0

I'm 15 (12/1/1989) I'm from the netherlands, I speak dutch, german, french and english.

Music & religion: same as nights_shadow

I play bass guitar (4yrs) and piano/keyboard (7yrs).

0 0

I'm 13 (9/1/1991) Live in Maryland (yes the united states(the country that most likely YOU hate ;)) I speak: English German

Protestant Christian Music: I listen to Marilyn Manson, Dope, Korn, SoaD, Coldplay, and foo Fighters

Fav movies: War of the Worlds, Phone Booth

Fav coding Lang.: PHP, HTML, + CSS They make one big abbrev :P HTMPHPCSSL :=D

0 0

i'm 15 and i'll be 16 in september. I live in the United States.

I speak english fluently and i can speak a little spanish (i have taken 4 years of it in school).

I like pretty much anything to do with computers and skateboarding.

As for music, i like rock and metal, pretty much anything in that line. Favorite bands would probably have to be: – Rage Against the Machine – System of a Down – Metallica

My favorite programming languages are Perl and C.

0 0

im 15 will be 16 in october i live in wales

can speak english and my mates family language

music: nu/heavy/thrash/death metal in a band playin guitar

no religion

nethin 2 do with computers and skateboardin and biking

computer languages: html nd learnin other languages

0 0

I speak dutch(native) and english, and understand a bit of german and french.

Bass guitar and computers as a hobby. Programming languages: basic Visual basic and just begun with C++.

0 0

We shoud make HBH band.

0 0

I'm 14 and live in England

I can speak English, and the tiniest bit of French that school has managed to teach me

I can play the guitar, piano, keyboard and flute,

I like anything computer related (which is probably why I'm here) and anything electronic (that I can take apart), and my bike

I know html (enough to do my mum's website), css, a little php and javascript. I can program in python (though not very well).

:P

0 0

im 14, i can almost make out alot of english words, but i tend to make likfe easier by cutting alot of the words out, and letters ;) and i can say about 5 words in german, and every single number, about.

i live in the UK, england, cornwall, wadebridge,

for music, i listen to one bob dylan song, Big-L, eminem, alot of metal, NO emo music,( i hate emo's, but i like emo chicks ;-) ) i listen to trance/dance music too, alot of emine, alot of chillout music

i love chatting, mainly i LOVE riding bmx, as camp_freddy would know ;-)

i am a very stressy person from time to time, so i'd try and not piss me off, lol,

i talk on AIM MSN and yahoo in order, AIM bmxerjake24, msn jake1000@hotmail.co.uk and yahoo summers_bmx

i went abit in detail, lol

0 0

Sup peeps I'm 18 and I live in Illinois, USA B).

I speak Engrish and Latin (wouldn't recommend taking it tho :() Rap's how I roll (Snoop, Dre, Trick Daddy, Chingy, etc.) I'm a really laid back dude an like to chillax all the time I been doin swimming and water polo for… too many years. Oh yeah my fave programming language is JavaScript (I know, not a real language but I DON'T CARE), soon Java will be added to this list.

Take it easy, boys.

0 0

Wow laid back and does latin and water polo lol, dont miss out on anyhtign do ya? :P

0 0

Im 22 years old. Live in Pretoria, South Africa, and speak English and Afrikaans. I like all kinds of music except Jazz. Fave bands are Disturbed and Matchbox 20.

I know F-all about hacking and programing, but whould like to know more and moRE AND MORE.B)

0 0

heh…

I'm 16, US (unfortunately)

Primary Language: –English Secondary Languages: –French –Spanish

(don't speak to me in French/Spanish, because I won't reply… bleh… I like talking in English… [I like french better], but still ;) )

I'm in marching band at my local high school… bleh.. (Junior this year) I just started learning electric guitar about a month and a half a go, and am doing really good.. heh

I like anything to do with computers. And, I've decided my major in college is going to be computer software programming, with the hope to get into the game industry as a programmer.. mwahah

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Wow laid back and does latin and water polo lol, dont miss out on anyhtign do ya? :P

hells no i don't ;) no more latin for me now, fortunately ^_^ im probably lazier than most i'd say, heh heh heh

0 1

sorosis wrote: hells no i don't ;) no more latin for me now, fortunately ^_^ im probably lazier than most i'd say, heh heh heh

lol, hmmm if your lazier than me!! whoah!

0 0

heh… i think most people these days are lazy.. to some extent anyway.

but, Mr_Cheese takes the cake. and sausage. and bed. he's asleep… that's so lazy. GOOD JOB! ;)

0 0

Ne0v001 wrote: heh… i think most people these days are lazy.. to some extent anyway.

but, Mr_Cheese takes the cake. and sausage. and bed. he's asleep… that's so lazy. GOOD JOB! ;)

ehhh sleep is for losers… and people who don't like to party (partying is not work, i might add :))

0 0

Ne0v001 wrote: heh…

I'm 16, US (unfortunately)

i know how you feel, and i'm forced to live here too, but i'm 17. athiest B) music: rock, metal, hardcore

[edit] forgot the whole language thing. english and alitte spanish[/edit]

0 0

Name Zach people call me Dick (its a LONG story) From Idaho Age 15 soon to be 16 I love to mountain board i hate onoins and love mangos my favorite movie is spaceballs I hate PSP and Love Nintendo DS My favorite animal is the alpaca

0 0

I'm a lazy white boy who is currently 15. I know English and Spanish because the godforsaken school board required it… I hate school Currently ingesting a cheesy gordita crunch I like the oldiesB) like Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Stones so on and so forth. I like long walks on the beach and my favorite color is pink because I'm fun to play with- wait? what! ahem….

0 0

Im 19 live in Tucson Arizona. I live in the U.S. and am not ashamed like some other people. I like all kinds of music except rap.

I like anything to do with computers and now just recently found the time to learn more about what I love(computers).

And since I see that some of the other people in here are several years younger than me I feel a little old to be here.