Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

power to hit terrorist websites

0 0

just to make a place for people to post comments, rather than the shoutbox… post away

0 0

i wonder how they are going to do that. i mean are they going to hire hackers or do they already have some working for them? (i know no one here knows the answer) also what about them are they gonna do? try you anilyze them to find terrorists or just take them them off. ah well, it will be answered in time.

0 0

i wonder how they are going to do that. i mean are they going to hire hackers or do they already have some working for them? (i know no one here knows the answer) also what about them are they gonna do? try you anilyze them to find terrorists or just take them them off. ah well, it will be answered in time.

0 0