Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Drunk Story Thread

0 1

I just had a brainwave! I figured, what better way to spice up the forums, but with your stories of your drnken nights out.

I dont know if you guys drink as much as i do, but if you ever go out and get drunk, post your amazing story here!

I shall start…..

Last night, i got a lift down to a pub, beacuse i was bored and wanted a couple drinks with my friends. On the way i met a few friends ont he way down, so we decided to team up and goto the same pub. After 4/5 pints and a stupid amount of shots of vodka, i got a bit more drnk than i planned.

I also met a guy from my old school, that i havnt seen in 5 years, and i / he still remmbered each other!! Beacuse his father owns the pub, he hooked his I-pod upto some big ass speakers! in the upstairs pub area. Beacuse of my drunkeness myself and 2 other birds (birds is the british name for girls, in america its "chicks" ) started dancing in the middle of htis pub. We werew the only ones dancing but it was great.

Then after another pint of stella, we left he pub and planned to go clubbing, but the firends i was with, went home :( so me and the 2 birds went to get the bus home. We had to get seperate busses, and hteres came earlier. They said they didnt want to leave me a the bus stop by myself, beacuse i was "too drunk" or some nonsense, and they offered me to stay at theres……. Now obvioulsy i was stupidly drunk, because i woke up in my own bed, so imguessing i declined the offer (yesi shall hit my head 100 times today). So i had to wait 35 mins at the bustop int he center of town. However i met these 2 drug guys who told me about potatoes and their chemical something or other… which was pretty funny.. so we got talking for ages.. as you do! After they left, i starting singing for some reason. So much so, that people waiting for the bus, looked at me and walked off. This is weird coz i never sing.. so i must of been pretty drunk!

On the bus home, i randomly met another friend who was on their way to someones house…. so i decided to go to that! So her and i walked ages to get there, and on the way i found a nice road sign and a tile. So i picked it up and attemtpted to take it with me. Because it was too heavy i left it :( … Then on the way, i started cheering and randomly dancing with these passers by, who turned out to be german and came from some place… i cant recall exactly what we spoke about.

When i got to my friends house, all my friends (beacuse they are so nice) decieded to convience me, i had awlked 20 miles and was infact out of my city in the country. This confused the hell out of me, so i left and a friend of mine walked me part thr way home.

When he left and got to his house, i had to walk 1 mile alone, by myself. I convicened him i was capable and i began walking home.. whilst singing about…. being hungry and wating a drink and kebab

30mins later i returned home. Only to suddenly wake up on the floor in my bathroom with the lights turned out. I orientated myself quickly, then foudn the bed and went to sleep.

Bizarre things i dont know:

• someone kissed me during hte night and i have no idea who / when
  • i woke up to find a huge candle in my pocket, and have no idea where its from / why i have it

well hope you enjoyed reading it, and you should also post your drunk nights out, coz some can be hilarious. Also, sorry abuot the typing and spelling mistakes, but i think i still slightly drunk, so co-ordination is a bit poor.

0 0

Lol, very interesting read.

0 0

I haven't been that drunk i doubt i'd like it… nice short story though, me, my cousines and our mate went out one night and he's my mate is a pathetic drinker and gets licked on a slip honest to god a sip and he's eyes show it… anyhow we were on our way home at about 3am and we ran into my other mate what he was doing at that time out on his own sobre i dont know( probably got a hooker shrugs) anyhow he was about to give us a lift home but saww a music shop and got out to buy some cd's anyhow at this point my extremly drunk mate jump in his car decding that he was a great driver vomits out the window and drives off at a decent speed. 5secs later we hear a crash and ran down to see the car with all four tires punctured and him being he by two very angry looking security police…. we considered that we'd better leave him and nbot assosiate our self with him just incase the they men take him to being more than just a drunk :D

0 0

hah. those are some great stories… :)

mine is pretty lame after all of those but whatever. one time i was in an exchange program in France, and we were all at a party drinking. well, apperantly i drank a little to much, because i woke up by the side of the road with no idea where i was. i walked around and eventually found my way back.

nothing too eventful….

0 0

wow… that was some story cheese. that reminds me of last summer.

Okay me being 15 now seems quiet early for me to have gotten drunk. Well being at a party full of adults who were drunk i decided to join in.( Me being and still am a drinker) So i grabbed a few bacardi's and went outside in the front of the house. While drinkin gthe 5th bacardi my friend shows up. Hes drunk and stoned off his ass. So being that he wanted to drive over a few blocks to another party. So me being so not drunk i new it was stupid to get in the car with him. So i did. We drove down and some how passed the party. :| So i was like isnt that the party? He told me we were going to Ft.Pierce to pick up some ppl. Thats a good 40-60 min drive.

So we got out on the road and from under the front seat he pulls out 2 bottles of vodka and a bag of mary(marajuana) and coke. He gives me a bottle of the vodka and says that i should down some of it. Well half way down the bottle im drunk.(of course) Then im asked if i want some weed. I wasnt too drunk to say no. But i said yes. So after about 5 more min i smoked 3 joints and finished the bottle of vodka.(well as much as i could because the rest of it was on my shirt when i woke up)

Now being high and extremely drunk i had no senses wat so ever. So we finnaly got there in about 25 min so we had to be speeding. We stopped at this house and out came 3 gorgeous women. All 18. Im 14. So one of them is his g/f cuz she gets in the front seat and kisses him. He tells them that im 18 and who i am.(believeable cuz i do look 18) These two chicks were on my left and right side.

So we opened the other vodka and let the girls drink it. Then my friend threw the bag of coke in the back. So these girls opened up this bag and made lines across my stomach. Then when they were high one of the girls took off her shirt and she had no bra on. This chick mad about two lines on her chest and told me to sniff them. So i did wat i was told to. Then of course it got wilder in the car. My pants were opened and you can figure out the rest. ;)

Once we got back to the party we were supposed to go to I got a call from my parents.. who were drunk off their asses to come back to the first party and we were gonna go home. I told them id be late cuz thats wat the two girls told me. So the girls were walking me to the house.(the party that we wanted to go to) We went inside the house and got into a room that was dark and thats all that i remember…;)

-I woke up at that house(with fabric holding me down to the bed posts) -The girls had fallen asleep on the floor. NUDE -They got up and unchained me and said that we had a wild night. Gave me their numbers and told me they would want to hang out with me more ;)

Well thats wat happened believe it or not……

0 1

whoah.. ok im soo envious of you right now!!

0 0

I get a drunk prik vomiting everywhere and some cops you get drunk high and 3 naked birds…

0 0

I was down in Palm Beach, FL on this past spring break when we and my buddies went bar hopping and stuff. I lost count of how many beers I drank. But after that I still drank 2 or 3 Captain Cokes and one Tom Collins … and some other stuff I don't remember. But sometime during that night I got in a knife fight or something because the next morning I found a large gash on my left leg. Now I have a large scar on my left leg (about 3 in. long) and I honestly have no idea where it came from and no one else does.

I have other, better stories but MrGrayHat can't know them … sorry guys

0 0

k, late one thursday night, I'm bored outta my mind, was supposed to go see 'Devil's Reject's' but that plan fell over soon after it was thought up. So I hear a car pull up, and see it's my brother. He asks me if I wanted to go play poker with a few friends, I said hell yeah. On the way to tthe friends house we stop off at a liquor store, and I give him the 20 dollars i was gonna use for the movies and goes into the store. He comes out with his friend with a bag of bottles and shit. We get in the car and one of the girls asks what he got me and he says "Mickey's Liquor, it's a forty oz and a Vodka Red Bull and you are gonna go fucken crazy dude." So we pull up to tthe house and go in, and put on a HIM cd and Saturday Night Live is on the TV. From what I remember, I won about 12/46 poker matches, by the eleventh of my wins I was thoroughly drunk and through the Mickey's bottle and started drinking the vodka red bull. I said I had to go up and piss, so I went up stairs and did, then attempted to go back down. I fell so hard on my fucking ass, but I didnt even get pissed, I just started laughing my ass. About an hour later I had finished SOMEWHERE near 2 more beers and was much too thoroughly intoxicated. So one of the girls pulls out a gravity bong, takes a bigass hit and asks me if I want some. I really did but at that point so UNFORTUNATELY and sadly i had to decline. So finally we decide to go home, and I fall straight the fuck to sleep. The next day, I had the most motherfucking bitching god damn* hangover.* Thx -Psycha

0 0

the misadventures of wild_seven and alcahol once i passed out n my mates drew insert c*ck here on my face another i defaced my mates bathroom (missed the toliet) urm first time i tried white lightning (i woz young n chavs werent invented yet) i coulda filled a 2L bottle wid yeah ya no once woke up in a double bed wid my best mates gf and one of my other mates n the resta my drunken moments wherent really mine but my 2 mates who weneva got drunk would go on n have "fun" n wen they were sobre AHTED EACH OTHA i walked in on em on there 1st time it woz in the kitchen i walked RIGHT past em picked up a beer n left then walked back into the room n said "hi u 2" left n asked my other friend if they were screwin it woz so funny at the time

0 0

I'm not much of a drinker, but i have a story of some other influencial stuff:

Alright, this is not one for "children"

We were ….somewhere in the world…<.<…>.>………….and I was having a shitty day so my friends decide to try and cheer me up. My crazy ass friend puts on pants w/ nothing under it backwards and leaves the zipper open. We start walking around town and a cop pulls up to my friend and said, "Son, we don't take kindly to public nudity around these parts, please zip up your pants and put them on the right way or I may have to write you up for public nudity." And….oh man, this was soooo great, he said, "Oh, sorry, my dad must have not zipped that part up when he was done." I thought for sure the cop was going to start laughing because i fucking couldn't stop laughing. I was almost crying. I have other stories, but……..there are…people on this site that shouldn't hear them….;)

0 0

two nights ago me and some polish peeps tried to get this hottub working. but it wouldn't heat up so after 2 hours we just put a kettle on and would dump it in too slowly reheat it. anyways through a series of events we all got drunk. nothing really happend but i was with this one polish guy who had about 3 glasses of differnt drinks one was a vodka and two of them were full of champane. so he took the shot of vodka and i drank one of the champanes. so there was one left and we didn't want to waste it. so we took turns drinking out of it. (only cause i really didn't want any for some reason and the polish guy would of thrown up with too much achocal) and so we were passing it back and forth and he was always telling me "Now adam don't cheat take a man's sip" so i would take a sip and pass it back to him. then he would talk for like 5 minutes about some random thing and with out takeing a sip pass the glass over. and always telling me that i was cheating when i was trying to give it back to him. he was talking about all sorts of things like going to south america. his last girl. how long he did dope. and in the end i drink more than twice as much as him. went to bed and woke up the next morning with no hangover and the polish dude was complaining all the next day about his! HA i out drank a polish man.

0 0

thats not possible…. you cant out drink a polish person.

0 0

I got really drunk on vodka one night and a friend of mine was squirting lighter fluid on his hand and blowing it out real quick as a little party trick. Well I was apparently to drunk for reasoning and attempted it myself and put too much lighter fluid on my hand. It wouldn't blow out. So I ran through the house with my hand on fire and stuck it right in the fish tank. (Luckily it didn't kill the fish). Needless to say that still didn't sober me up. I was not only drunk but drunk and in pain. SO what's the best medicine for pain? More Vodka! I still can't drink vodka to this day. (I'm a tequila woman now lol)

0 0

Hello people, i proud that i'm in such comunity, even Mr.Cheese is drinking. I'm so Happy. I love to drink too, every frieday, and sunday i go out and drink, sometimes more sometimes less. So i'm happy.

Irenicus

Sory about bad English.

0 0

I have so many storys ill shorten them there to long basicly my mate has been almost raped by a fat irsh man the next week he shat him self

i woke up at two differt house 1 miles away from were my house is with 7 of my mates in this random girls house after a dance off in a pub in the middle of the walk way i could go on but dont have the time lol

0 0

thats not possible…. you cant out drink a polish person. HA! thats what you think! but i know i was really really surprised myself.:)

0 0

oh yeah i got a few drunk jokes i thought i would share" 1:Why is american beer like making love in a conue.
A: it's fucking close to water. 2:4 beer ceos go into a bar. the ceo of bud, coors, carib and guenuess. the ceo of bud says loudly "Give me a bud the best beer in America!" the ceo of coors says "Give me a Coors the best beer on the continet!" the ceo of Carib says "Give ME a carib the best beer in the world!!!" the ceo of guniuss said "Give me a coke". When all the other ceos looked at him funny he simply said "You guys wern't drinking beer so i thought i wouldn't ether"

3:So a Duck, a Nun, A redneck, all go in a bar and the bartender says "WHAT IS THIS??!?!?! A JOKE?"

yeah thats all for now.