Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Hacking passwords!

0 0

:(Sometimes I will go on ************ and try to hack and cheat stuff on the site, soo i wanna know how to decode someones account password on ***********. plz tell me, ive been looking eveywhere.

0 0

maybe we might have helped you, if you didnt tell us what you are/were going to do, and because im only newbie too, i aint going to say anything but ill say what i think

I think you should not hack rpg games because people will hack you back, cheating isn't fun because you never learn, and it's just wrong how and what you asked of.

~jake

0 0

Nicely put your just degrading yourself by asking without having looked it up and if i could just say 1 more thing , Let The Flaming Begin.

0 0

Let me say somethiung… no flames… ppl . Just ignore them. Send them to me. Ill give them lessons. But only for educational puposes. So as for hacking Neopets(gay) im gonna have to say no we wont help. Learn on your own.

0 0

ya no flames even though this is a gay thing to hack.

0 0

why not get the Zine it has a special indepth article on hacking and getting passwords.

0 0

Grindordie wrote: well I am gonna say one thing. I ussually dont even bother to respond to these threads be here I go.

Why do you want to hack a fricking gaming site. Its fucking stupid. I am guessing you want to show ur friends that ur the top ranked or whatever. There is no program that will hack things/or someone that will hack it for you and you get credit [unless there is money] And I still dont fricking understand why do you want to hack a game.. its stupid. And this also applies to email hacking [yahoo/hotmail] whatever.

This is NOT pointed towards you. So no hard feelings. And ThanksAMEN!!!!!!!!! Get a life if you want to hack a fucking gaming site.

0 1

well, fuck him, im banning him.

I looked for a reason to ban him, and i noticed he posted a link to the site. Thus putting HBH in slight legal problems. Thus he is bening banned. On top of that, he was a idiot.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: well, fuck him, im banning him.

I looked for a reason to ban him, and i noticed he posted a link to the site. Thus putting HBH in slight legal problems. Thus he is bening banned. On top of that, he was a idiot.Good, use the ban hammer!!!! Squash the little shits!!!!