Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

computer

0 0

ok this is my second post and i basicly just signed up the other day.

Because i am only 14 i am taking applied ict next year as a school option (teaches programming and stuff… in school)

I was wondering if any people in the UK, preferably in england would know a good, hacking/gaming computer for around 600-700 pounds. baring in mind i can get V.A.T back

thanks

~Jake :)

0 1

i'd get alienware computer for gaming (gonna have to pick up a cheap one for 800)

and i'd get a really godo wireless adapter for the hacking, so you can hyjack someone else's interet (like that barstard 2 doors down from me who steals my internet :@)

There isnt really such a thing as a hacking PC. Its just what programs you install on it.

However Alienware + good wireless adapter would be ideal

0 0

cool thanks, i was thinking of getting a redjag, and updating the specs that you can on the wesite

thanks for the advice

0 0

replace the cpu with an AMD Athlon 64 FX55 .. the best cpu for gaming… your best cpu for desktop work… intel pentium 4. well no gaming is complete without the nVidia GeForce 6800GT video card. :)

0 1

true, but alienware PC's are designed soley for gaming, they have some of the highest specs avaiable, and they have shit loads of fans inside, so that allows them to boast the RAM to its full potential.

0 0

the geforce video card didnt last me long before, thats why i dont think i will get any geforce part again

0 0

what geforce card did u get?

0 0

im not sure, all i know is it didnt last long and it was around 89.99