Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

i crave knolage!!!!!!!!!

0 0

hi all i am a newbie and i cant even call my selfa hacker! and i under stand that u cant go and learn to hack over night and i relise that.but i crave the knolage and i want to learn!!!! i want to no how to make bach files and no html&php&how to program.and how do decrept stuff.and im willing to take the time to learn.so please can some one help me learn? if im not on HBH thenu can contact me on aim my S/N is furon50.THX!

0 0

the first thing i would suggest is get a dictionary and learn some punctuation because i sometimes ( in your other posts) strugged to comprehend what you ment. anyway on a serious note, Read the tutorials here and on hts (www.hackthissite.org). google for anything you want to know and learn. Dont be tempted to use "0-dayz" and "hackz" especially if you dont understand how they work. Get some free hosting and make a website, dont try anything fancy like php if you dont know html. Do the challenges here and on hts.

0 0

Correct, plus don't rush yourself.

0 0

ya i guess the reason u cant understand some of my poasts is because of how fast i type lol i some times hit other keys.i no u say dont rush your self but i want to learn and i have been googling stuff and looking up shit but well it seems to be going to slow i guess i have to learn to be more pashient!!!!!!!!!lol :)

0 0

I'll help you with somethings but just don't count on to many people. You should learn on your own and not asked stupid questions.

0 0

ya i dont think any qustion is STUPID if u dont no the anwser to it and u have looked it up.it is not a stupid qustion.

0 0

If you just look at the articles on this site, im sure you will find one about batch files….;)

0 0

Sheesh kid. Slow down.

Hacking takes EXTREME patience. Things won't always go your way. And not everything is black and white, sometimes you have to improvise a little.

There is no certain way to hack. It's not like anything where you do it only this way and that's the way it is forever. Hacking is more of a way of thinking rather than a specific act. Learning to hack is learning the methods of hacking. But even before that, you've got to learn how to program both application wise and web design.

Learn:

-HTML -JavaScript -Basic PHP -SQL -Intermediate PHP -Basic C\++

By then you should be pretty good at learning where to go on your own.

Good luck on your hacker journey. You sound like an eager learner.

0 0

Yeah what assassin said ;)

0 0

just send the newbies to me… somehow they always get to me either way… and i dont care taking 30min - 1hour out of my day to explain somethings. :)

0 0

OMFG SHANE, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH HACKING JUST HIT ME UP ON AIM, IM ALWAYS ON!

Yes, this is Ian…

Take it easy on him, he is my friend from school and old neibours.

Just dont ask for answers A.k.A "Spoilers", and you wont get famed and people will help you if you just ask.

Ill see you at school bro, going to new york on saturday then comign back 2 days b4 school starts :)

0wned

0 0

ok w/e have fun at new york.

0 0

nutkase wrote: ya i guess the reason u cant understand some of my poasts is because of how fast i type lol i some times hit other keys.i no u say dont rush your self but i want to learn and i have been googling stuff and looking up shit but well it seems to be going to slow i guess i have to learn to be more pashient!!!!!!!!!lol :)Dude, you need to slow down and type things correctly so others can fully understand what you're saying. Please spell things correctly. Please use proper grammar. This makes everything a lot easier to read.

0 0

0wned wrote: OMFG SHANE, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH HACKING JUST HIT ME UP ON AIM, IM ALWAYS ON!

I thought you was talking to me…. My name is Shane, i scrolled down and thought WTF.