Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Encryption Challenge!

0 0

i dunno if this is wrong part of forum but i have a encryption challenge!!!!!

ekrpat

Difficulty~~> Easy

0 0

Hm… I'm gonna take a wild guess… actually, I'll let other people try. This may make a good easy level encryption challenge. Whadaya think, admins?

0 0

HINT:::::::::

The Language It Is In Is Dvorak

0 1

Grindordie wrote: Well. I think we have enough encryptions for everyone to struggle with. Many people and including me hate encryptions. So I dont think there will be more encs added. This is just my opinion. Idk abt other admins

i agree with grind. We have enough (if not too many) and i dont think we are planning on adding anymore enc challenges anytime soon.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: [quote]Grindordie wrote: Well. I think we have enough encryptions for everyone to struggle with. Many people and including me hate encryptions. So I dont think there will be more encs added. This is just my opinion. Idk abt other admins

i agree with grind. We have enough (if not too many) and i dont think we are planning on adding anymore enc challenges anytime soon.[/quote]What about some encryptions challenges that are actually based on real encryptions schemes, not just text puzzles/brainteasers.