Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Brute.php

0 0

Ok i dled the brute.php file from this site and extracted it but i need to know what to open it in. if i open it in firefox it looks like: markup--- and goes on and on so i dont think im supposed to be opening it with firefox? and if i open it with ie it doesnt do anything it doesnt open it or anything so if anyone could help on what to open it with or how to use it plz reply cause it looks like a good working proggie (i hope)

0 0

You cant just run a php script, to run it you will have to make your comp a server and install php, or just upload it to server.

0 0

so if i upload it to say.. tripod .. it will work? or no?

0 0

undergroundkyng wrote: so if i upload it to say.. tripod .. it will work? or no? damn skiddie, just google, dont spam boards

0 0

i did google dont call me a skiddie fagg0t

0 0

if tripod has php installed then yes, if it doesn't then no. look for a host the supports php.

0 0

alright thx

anyone here know if siteburg.com is good for hosting? cause if it isnt i dont want to wait for registration to be "available"

0 0

just use t35.com it is a lot easier!

0 0

unless there is someway to modify the code to accept http://sitename.com then no.(because it seems that the code will automatically put www. at the begining of the string.

0 0

gotcha but it doesnt work with the address www.preciouscats.net/vieraskirjat/gbookblue.php?id=admin sooooooooo hmm imma try* it right now again last time i tried it didnt work

*nope didnt work

if you wanna check it out it is undergroundkyng.t35.com damn i hate how there can only be 50 ppl logged in to t35 at same time :(