Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

~>~<~Batch Icons~>~<~

0 0

Anyone here know how to change icons on batch files? dont flame me for bein a noob i just haven't looked that well dont flame me for not looking cause i am right now :P

c'mon.. you know you wanna reply…. its soooooooo easy…..;)

0 0

yea it is so easy

google.com

0 0

uhh could you tell me how to? maybe?

#Edit~~> I DID google it and found this on most sites::::: If you've gone this far and everything works, you can even change the generic MSDos icon of your .bat file and replace it with a unique one of your own. Right click the Intelligent.bat file, select Properties, select Program tab, and select "change icon". You'll be shown a list of icons to choose from. Select a unique one that's not associated with other common files (I have chosen the Shield and Sword icon for mine.) Check the box "close on exit" if you're on Win9x/ME, and click Aply, click Close. Doing this will generate a shortcut file called INTELL1 in same folder as your .bat file. In Task Scheduler, change the path this new shortcut INTELL1 file.

thats what i thought but i went to properties and there was no "program tab" im using windows xp HOME :(
i could do it on my old comp runnin on 98 but i got rid of it

0 0

To my knowladge windows xp doesnt have that option. I think you might have to manually do it(with some program not sure) Im sorry I cant be of more help.

0 0

I make the batch file hidden create a shortcut to it change thats icon through properties then some times i pad it out to make the link to like a legitimit mp3 etc.