Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Talon from H2H

0 0

Not only is he a member there, hes an administrator.

Is that HIS site?

Came here yesterday testing a PHP FUSION EXPLOIT, but if im not mistaken…….isnt H2H PHP FUSION ALSO?

Why couldnt he test it on his own site? he cant, dosent wanna mess up his art of work.

Fuck you H2H and all of you members, and YES i KNOW there are ALOT of you here.

Obviously you dont mind.

0 0

hey man im cool and Im and admin on the H2H site. (Me and dj are the main active contributers) Please dont be mad at all of use for one persons stupid mistake! I on behalf of the whole H2H Staff I would like to say we are sorry and it wont happen again.

0 0

Why are YOU bitching, BITCHING is for the administrators ;) P.S.

0 0

Because I LIKE this site, and i dont want it to be shut down again. Nuff said.

0 0

No prob omni, but seriously, why try and hack a hacking site?

Even if it was a simple exploit, he didnt even keep it in the fuckign test forum

0 1

talon + raven have been banned. Talen has his IP now blacklisted.

That is the end of the matter, we are back to normal, and soon the color exploit will be patched.

0 0

Lol, he should have tried it his own site but he may have just wanted to hack a site… It may be funner for him.

0 0

Along with omnipresence, I'd like to apoligize for the actions that were taken. I wholeheartedly agree that there is no reason whatsoever to test an exploit on another site. He had come to me with the information of this a few days ago, and I suggested to him that he report it to the PHP-Fusion developers. If he wanted a place to test it, he should have asked me. I've got plenty of webspace left and I could have set up a temp site to test it on.

Alas, I'm not sure what I can do to fix this situation, but I assure you that Talon will be diciplined on H2H and will have his admin privilidges revoked. Again, I am sorry for what has happened.

On a side note, about a month ago I took over H2H from h4x0r 90, so I'm running the site, and I'll hopefully be able to turn it in a good direction. Feel free to enlighten me via PM on any future member mishaps that I should know about and deal with.

0 0

Thanks

0 0

A post that Talon made on H2H regarding this matter:

Yes, I do admit I did deserve that. I can be an ass when I am tired. The only reason I did it is because I happened to be on that site at the time, If I had seen the test area I would have done it there. Also put I would have used it on this site had I been here, I some times get out of hand when I have been up for a few days (family issue).

…and another post…

I think I could use some time off though. I need to be repremanded for what I did

…so I think he got the picture. I'm planning on sticking up a selection of different forums and CMS for people like Talon to practice on so we can avoid situations like this in the future.

0 0

I believe that talon knows that what he did was wrong. and that he will become a better person from this. I hope that everyone here doesnt frown apone H2H because of this we are truly sorry.

0 0

I am sorry if I was a bit harsh, but THINK ABOUT IT.

Talon and Raven, ravens talon? Pretty similar eh? Most people dont hack under thier own alias, who would be so stupid to hack somthing, with a common name they use all the time.

I was thinkign that it was somone ELSE from H2H mabey, they said this EXACTLY on the shoutbox.

"I don't have a site of my own. That i why I go here."

MY ASS, he was a god damn admin on H2H FFS.

How did i guess?

He was on team H2H for webwars, you need to be signed up on H2H to join it, so obviously he had another site.

I am soooo soo so so so sorry for liking HBH so much, i dont want it to be shut down, and i SURE AS HELL dont want to see fucking skiddy exploits abused when im reading the forum.

I come here every day. Why?

I like to read the forum, i think its a great way to learn, and its entertaining too.

I like the articles, the challenges, the community, and how I can come here to just hang out.

I am definantly one of the most active users of the 3400+ members of HBH, mabey not shoutbox wise, and mabey i dont have the most points, but i still am on here 97585874935873495837 times a day. I am usualy quiet, but when i need to say somthing, i usually say it.

I just dont want HBH to become a shit hole for stupid ass skiddys to be testing their exploits, when they could do it on their own site that they are admin of.

>< <(><^) you all hehehe

jk :p

0 0

Grindordie wrote: Well I would like to apologize to H2H team and restate that we were talking about Talon.

To conclude all this. Talon and this other guy were banned and case closed.

No need to apologize. 0wned does have a point when he mentions hacking under an alias. Granted, there was no need to flame the whole community and what he said was harsh, but I do understand where he's coming from.

Anyways, I'm glad this has been pretty much cleared up, and I'm sure you will all agree with me that it's better to have a hacking website with you rather than against you. :)

0 0

I would still like to say im sorry. lol. But it is a good thing that he did it. now you know that it is out there and you can fix it. :D (To bad it shut down the site though.) I am also here all the time Owned. you should know that. lol. when im not at H2H im here. lol. sorry that it happend though. And his admin privlages were removed so he is getting disiplined.

0 0

It didnt get shut down, but the Server provider shut down temp before because of server hacks Multiple times, You know…..One thing leads to another, and i just dont wanna see HBH go bye bye :p

0 0

OK guys, both sides have apologized to each other multiple times, the guilty ones have apoligized and have been punished, so just move on!