Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

What theme are you using???

0 0

I'm just asking for curiosity…. I'm using SUNSET..

0 1

i use the default theme, works best with the banner etc etc

although "blade" goes very well.

0 0

Though this is completely out of subject, I wanna ask About these "Anarchist cook-book series" …… Any1 has any info abt them ? I just downloaded one in PDF format called "Anarchist Cookbook- CIA -Book of dirty tricks"

0 0

Boy are you about to be flamed :p

0 0

J/k, but annarco hippie, Mr_cheese, assasian8, ect. have some oppinions about that book ;)

0 0

LOL i hope i wont :P

• That's why im asking. i know nothing abt 'em ….. I just remember reading once somewhere bad stuff abt them, i just wanted to find out :)

0 1

be very very careful with that book. 1/2 the things in their are desgined to blow up in your face.

The only thing i'd recommend doing, is making Thermite. Its safe, practical and has no chance of blowing up in your face :)

Also the homemade napalm also works well ;) (so im told!!)

0 0

How do u change the theme?

0 0

The Anarchist's Cookbook is one of the major things that gave anarchists a bad image. Basically, back in the '60s anarchist ideas were spreading and more were accepting them (sort of an "enlightenment"). Of course, this threatened the State and all that it breeds. So in a nasty attempt to eliminate anarchists, the CIA created a book. The Anarchist's Cookbook. The cookbook's explosives were designed so that if the reader attempted to make them, they would blow up in your face thus killing or severly discouraging the anarchist.

I definately wouldn't attempt ANYTHING in the book, but if mr_cheese (if I remember right, he's pretty knowledgable of chemistry) approves of some, then I guess it might be alright (BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER SAFETY FIRST).

Also remember, what you read in that book is not anarchy.

0 0

Thx for the replies assassin n cheese… And HACKBOT Just edit your profile..

0 0

Im using BLADE.

0 0

I m u s i n g t h e d e f a u l t t h e m e … . . C a u s e i 'm t o o l a z y t o c h a n g e i t :P

0 0

god wrote: Though this is completely out of subject, I wanna ask About these "Anarchist cook-book series" …… Any1 has any info abt them ? I just downloaded one in PDF format called "Anarchist Cookbook- CIA -Book of dirty tricks"

It's bull shit! Don't try any of the explosives without at least a-leal chemistry…. and i use default, dito as cheese said.

also xero, they are all safe to do with out them exploding in your face if you know what you are doing, the original one would but that's becaus ethey contained wrong steps with AT LEAST A-LEVEL STANDARD you'll be fne.