Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Something stupid...

0 0

I posted this on the enigma group. Its Another hacker site.

Im switching my password to ' or 1=1; on this site and im gonna see how long it takes for my account to be accsessed. Im gonna be mad if they do something bad on it, because if they do, im just gonna cry in a corner.

And what happened, i changed my pass to ' or 1=1; on the enigma site lol. and in 15 mins my account was taken. So, now basciilly im crying.

Whoever took it: CONFESSORDIE i tell u. Its probably metsoc or philthedildo.

0 0

Who the fuck cares? You're bitching about some OTHER website on an OTHER website. This is like me stubbing my toe and posting how angry i am about it on some newsgroup. Dumbass.

0 0

dude your a fucking idiot for changing your password to that! And then to go and post it. You desirve to have your account taken! Fuckin stupid ass!

0 0

I dont give a shit if someone dosnt cares.

0 0

LOL, thats not hacking if you give away your account info to see if anyone takes it.

Someone with no knoledge of hackign whatsoever would take it, you could post that on ANY website.

0 0

And metsco or phildo probally wouldnt do that becuz they arent a noob like you.

0 0

Psycha wrote: Who the fuck cares? You're bitching about some OTHER website on an OTHER website. This is like me stubbing my toe and posting how angry i am about it on some newsgroup. Dumbass.

Hey i thought that was your sig.

0 0

0wned wrote: And metsco or phildo probally wouldnt do that becuz they arent a noob like you.You're right on that one.

0 0

hackbot205 wrote: Whoever took it: CONFESSORDIE i tell u. Its probably metsoc or philthedildo.

Let me enlighten your vision a bit with something called databases, you see whenever you register anywhere your data is being stored in a database, including your password! ;) So every admin with db access could have taken your account within seconds. So maybe you should think before you accuse someone of taking your account. (metsoc is admin on the site, so if he wanted your account he wouldn't have waited till you changed your pass).

Besides that, you really did a stupid thing by first changing it to that, and then even posting it. And why do you come crying on this site? What do you expect? That people go hack enigma just so you could get your account back or ……?

This is not meant as a flame, or maybe a small one, but i guess you should get one so you know not to do something as stupid as that next time;)

But look at it on the happy side, atleast you still got your health B)

Cheers

0 0

heh