Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

any doctors?

0 0

any doctors in here? I have a sore throat (about a week,) with small white patches on my tonsils(looks like skin around a decaped blister) erm swollen glands in the suprclavical and under my chin on the left side and back of my neck on the left side possitions, also slight ear ache at times, no cough or runny nose, pain swollowing, only one side of my tonsils hurts, what is it? step throat or regular tonsilitus, If its any help I can drink alchohol without to much trouble also citric fruits.

0 0

Lol. tryhttp://www.yourdiagnosis.com/yourdiagnosis/start_diagnosis.htm

0 0

most prob strep throat cuz i had tht its a bastard trust me if u cant take pills they give u liquid penacilin tastes quite nice acctually lol

0 0

tonsilistis? i dont know but white spots on your tonsils and the swollen glance. Go to your gp or are in america or something.

0 0

Yeah, erm the white patches are common, I cant go see my gp till monday :(

0 0

have you asked your mum? ;)

0 0

she said go to the doctors and I put it off so I'm not gna go complain to her, lol:)

0 0

Ow.. it sounds like whatever it is you need medicine. I'm glad I had all those pesky organs ripped out of my throat so I don't get sick anymore.

Edit: <_< I'm a newbie? Aw.

0 0

/me pokes huggles and teases the newbie :p… well I rang in a off call doctors surgury so I should be okay, I got an appoint ment for today and Ill let you know whats wrong with me;)

0 0

Doc. says strep throat:P

0 0

told u:)