Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

How Long does it take?

0 0

How long did it take people here to become '1337'? I was just wondering because I have been learning about computers for about 7 months and all I know is a lot about Linux, most of the basics, and starting to learn C.

0 0

…No one here is 1337. And if they were and actually claimed to be, they would be looked for, found, beaten, killed, and given an improper and rude burial :) EDIT: By the way,

0 0

I'm only 22 so I got 1315 more to go.

0 0

Nanobox wrote: How long did it take people here to become '1337'?

… sometimes I wish there were an internet version of a shotgun, no secretive exploits to sneak a virus onto your computer, just a shotgun, you would know who did it, but I would feel oh so good…

P.S. Run before you get flamed… just a tip

0 0

LMAO, good idea

0 0

I wold have shot for his own good you know put him out of his misery shakes head sobrely I'm sorry I can't be bothered to flame… Can someone else do it, or we could just leave him with a feeling of inadequacy? *shoots him in the toe with Deshouleres' CyberShotGun and walks off.

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: I'm only 22 so I got 1315 more to go.

lmao, well, i'm 16 so i got about 1321 more to go. I think metsoc is the closest to 1337 here. :p