Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Skateboarding

0 0

I just want to know what people can do on a skateboard if you can skate. Also i was wondering if ne of the skaters knew any primo tricks and if so what tricks and how do you do them cuz im just learning primo and i cant find any site that helps describe them

0 0

I no longer hurt myself too badly falling off skateboards if thats worth anything… Trust me that took practice:P

0 1

lol, yeah i also mastered staying on the board too.

I dont do any tricks (i used to, but stopped years ago - best trick was a 50 / 50 to 5-0)

now i just skate from college back home etc, just use it to get around

0 0

i usually skate about 4 hours a day with my friend from down the street. i can do pretty much all the usual stuff (kickflip, pop-shove it, etc0. my best trick would probably be a revert to switch casper.

as for the primo, you have to decide wether you want to flip the deck forward or backward. forward is usually eaiser. put for feet just over the hardware, and push forward and jump. (okay that was a horrible description :-\ ). it'll take a few tries before you do it right, but it is not really that hard ;)

0 0

no i know how to get into primo but i want to learn the primo tricks

0 0

you mean stuff like primo to casper, primo to truck stand, etc?

0 0

yea just the basic primo flips

0 0

i dont have any good descriptions, but i'll go talk to my friend about it and i'll post what he says, ok?

0 0

yea that sounds kewl cuz i want to learn

0 0

i skate, i'm not very good… every time i learn a new trick i stop for a while so i never keep it. my best trick is most probably a fakie varial kickflip but i can land them any more. :(

0 0

okay my friend said this: "You get into primo, then, you start rocking it back and forth spo your only balanced on the deck so the whells are not touching the ground. then, with the ball of your feet, you push forward/down and jump really high and land on top of the deck."

hope that helps ;)

0 0

I tried it, even though I failed I got a round of clapping for surviving/my complete and utter humiliation…

0 0

Well, i havent skated in over a year, but I do remember how to do some primo tricks.

If your in primo where the trucks are pointing backwards, put your right foot(if your regular) on the concave of the board, and basically after than you just want to jump up with your other foot and kick the board out with the one that was on the concave. If you push back it will just flip the board, and if you kickit back and down it will varial.

Its pretty hard to explain but you just gotta try it to get the feel for it.

You can try to just flip out of primo using what i said and roll away, or try and flip it back into primo.

Just watch rodney mullen and shit yourself :)

0 0

longboarding is much more fun, and its not bumpy at all

:p

0 0

i cant even do an ollie :p