Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Dumb People HOF

0 0

Okay after seeing SO MANY quote un quote…"hackers" get busted with a little trick on the site… ive decided to make a little HOF for them right here.

DUMB PEOPLE HOF

Biggest Dumb Ass -afootball- Fell for a message that was sent to him… Your account maybe locked, please send me your correct pass>.<

Other Dumb Asses -Hacksall-1st dumbass to fall for the trick -hack_king-2nd -emopunk-3rd -lakshitha-4th

Hopefully this wont be updated

0 0

No offense, but thats kind of stupid. Why make fun of the other, newer, and less-knowing newbs and users when we could teach them not to do something. Quite frankly, I think ridiculing them is just inappropriate and pointless. They've come here to learn, let them learn, dont make fun of them. Instead of making fun of them, correct them when they go wrong, everything would be alot more peaceful and the shoutbox wont get spammed with people childishly fighting with each other. -Regards, Xer0X

0 0

well heres my thoughts on the matter.

1. Either they will learn from getting spoofed

or

1. They will be upset, offended, and run from he hacking world crying like a bunch of smucks, in which case, they dont belong in this world.

You all should think of this as Natural Selection among the species, or in this case, hackers, etc…

They should just grab thier balls, (or pussylips if they are female hackers(which is fucking hot as hell) <image please:)> ))) and reply to the person doing the shaming n shit, with a nice "fuck you" if that odesnt work, then try omething else, well, i think yoiu all see where im goping with this, im just too lazy to type the rest of it….

0 0

Xer0Xz wrote: No offense, but thats kind of stupid. Why make fun of the other, newer, and less-knowing newbs and users when we could teach them not to do something. Quite frankly, I think ridiculing them is just inappropriate and pointless. They've come here to learn, let them learn, dont make fun of them. Instead of making fun of them, correct them when they go wrong, everything would be alot more peaceful and the shoutbox wont get spammed with people childishly fighting with each other. -Regards, Xer0XI agree with Xer0Xz, I think we've shamed them enought. Why don't we now pick them up off the ground and help them out.? Help them to advance beyond n00b-dom.

0 0

I agree with both of you.

I do believe that they should learn by being spoofed because if you don't learn from your mistakes, you definately do not belong or will have to learn about life before anything else. Also, if they fell for something like this and leave crying, then let them leave. Almost everyone has probably made an ass out of themselves or have been picked on in their lifetime, you can't just give up though.

Then, i also agree with xer0x and metsoc. We should help them fix their mistakes so something like it won't happen again. That is if they haven't left yet.

On a side-note, this is kind of like the hall of lame thread.

0 0

Well I started it on HBH, and I always send them a message(PM) explaining that they should be more careful and that Im here (and so is most of the community) to help if I/we can.

They gotta learn and falling for something like that is better now then when they are better. Like I said to them Unfortunatle, a fuck-up in the hacking community can distroy your chances of respect for years, it's best to do it as a noob and learn then later on…

Wolfmankurd(HBH), Imakurd(HTS)

0 0

also, allow me to add something to this post.

All im saying is that if people run out on this profession after an event like that, then they really dont need to be picked up , brushed off, and helped.

come on, do you want to make everyone in this world a hacker? We are a rare breed of computer users, and if everyone starts becomming a hacker, then were all fucked.

personally, i think of it as an honor to be a hacker of some sort. It shows alot about a person who can take the time to find exploits, while the common user, tries 3 times then quits forever.

look, I have been there, just as many of you. I have been spoofed, hacked, virused, rooted, etc… and ive learned strong skills ONLY because of all that. NOBODY helped me, i did it on my fucking own, why???????? because i wanted to get even, i wanted to be able to prevent shit like that, and I even wanted to cause shit like that to others.

It has been a long road to learning shit, but i wouldnt trade it for anything in the world, its better to be made fun of, hacked, spoofed, exploited, etc… while learning all of this, than it is for someone to learn how without any of that shit happening.

Finally, listen to this, heres a nice paragraph for you to analize and think about::

can you learn how to fight, and i mean really fight good, without getting your ass beat first?

dude, i know theres a few out there who has to be different, and will disagree with what i just asked, only to disssagree, but its the truth

you cant go and learn how to fight from a book or a video, then expect your ass to get out there and whoop ass.
It takes experience just as hacking takes experience oh and yes, this is part of the experience.

well, that is all for now you may continue what you were all doing :)

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: I agree with both of you.

I do believe that they should learn by being spoofed because if you don't learn from your mistakes, you definately do not belong or will have to learn about life before anything else. Also, if they fell for something like this and leave crying, then let them leave. Almost everyone has probably made an ass out of themselves or have been picked on in their lifetime, you can't just give up though.

Then, i also agree with xer0x and metsoc. We should help them fix their mistakes so something like it won't happen again. That is if they haven't left yet.

On a side-note, this is kind of like the hall of lame thread.

I dont agreee with any of you. Some of them were okay, but people like hacksall are just idiots. They come to this site wanting to learn, but acting like they already know everything. You should help people that reconise that they are noobs, and are serious about wanting to learn about somthing. You shouldnt help little 10 year old kids that think hacking is about crackign into your school and changing your grades and making your teachers salary $0.00

<('.'^)0wned(^'.')>

0 0

Yes, it was a harmless joke. A good lesson, because had this been another site, they wouldnt have.

0 0

You should help people that reconise that they are noobs, and are serious about wanting to learn about somthing. You shouldnt help little 10 year old kids that think hacking is about crackign into your school and changing your grades and making your teachers salary $0.00

How do you explain yourself? Besides hacksall, who has shown you that they believe what you think they believe? They just fell for a spoof trick, so you think they believe what you believe they think hacking is about?