Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

beheading

0 0

interesting? well not really, but meh, some one might

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: interesting? well not really, but meh, some one might

lol, I certainly found it interesting, i've never seen a beheading before.

0 0

Interesting? That's just sick, fucking sick.

0 0

Ogrish is the home of all sick things………:@:@

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: Interesting? That's just sick, fucking sick.

0 0

I dont see whats so wrong with finding it interesting, its not like i sayed it enjoyed watching it (which i didn't). Its not like i sayed "Oh, wow, cool, a man getting his head cutt-off!!!". I am really sorry i dont come up to your high standards of decency and i curtainly hope i offended you.

0 0

Ahhhhhhh good thing i dont have the plug in :)

Is it the be heading of an american in iraq? Orange jumpsuit?

Seen it already, very gory, very gross

0 0

no, this is a iraqi security guard, I've seen that american one, it ain't to pretty.

0 0

Well if you are into that type of stuff, id recomend a few sites.

www.rotten.com <<<<<its gross, because some of the photos the people are ALIVE, IE:kids hand in a meat grinder :)

http://www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That one has all the iraqi american beheadings and a bunch of photos of murders/suicides ect.

I do not view the content of this sites, they are just places I have ran into over the past few years.

0 0

Yeah, i've seen them sites before, though i dont really like looking at this kinda stuff, i only really watched the beheadings becuase it was on the news and stuff and i was interested in seeing what it was like.

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: I dont see whats so wrong with finding it interesting, its not like i sayed it enjoyed watching it (which i didn't). Its not like i sayed "Oh, wow, cool, a man getting his head cutt-off!!!". I am really sorry i dont come up to your high standards of decency and i curtainly hope i offended you.Sorry, when I see the word interesting I think of something cool and interesting, something that I'd want to watch again and again, that's all.

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: Sorry, when I see the word interesting I think of something cool and interesting, something that I'd want to watch again and again, that's all.

its cool, i was kinda pissed off that day so that reply was abit harsh, lol, I'd agree if someone over 10 years of age though it was cool that they weren't right in the head. :)

0 0

nothin, but ive seen it all before, Kurdish here :D

0 0

what has this world come too…

0 0

thats fucking sick

i wanted to throw up after seeing that.

:|