Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

*Hacksall*, sup3r l33t h4x0r!

0 0

Okay I want to start off this post by saying I am sorry for whoever cough hacksall cough may be offended by this but I was bored and i thoguht it would be fun to show the world how retarted you are.

omfg wannabe blackhat learn to spell atleast

OMFG shut the hell up and post in the fourms like i am now, would you be pissed if i did all of this is the shoutbox???!!!?!

OMFG 11/30 posts!!!!! ahhhhhhh!

owned, simply owned.

hmmmmm, just look around there a bit bud to find out. Oh BTW I wasnt on when he said this i was looking at shoutbox history.

Heh, dumbass.

Well, this might have been a waste of a good hour, but I think it was worth it. Please feel free to leave feedback on what you thought about my post. I wont mind if its positive or negitive, all is welcome.

I have been a member of HBH since about January, and I dont really post much. I visit here quite often for the great articles, nice community, and awesome challenges. But when I come into HBH and glance over on the shoutbox, I dont want to see, "How do you do basic 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and oh im really having trouble with real 1,2,3,4,5 and 6, can you please send me spoilers in a PM plz l!k3 0mfg ! w0uld s0 much 4pr!c!4t3 !t 0mfgz!!!!111!!111one!!!!11!"

I dont know about you guys but thats how i feel

Remember……I may not always anounce my presence, but im always watching B)

<('.'^)0wned<('.'^)

0 0

All I gotta say is AMEN!!!!!!!!!

0 0

:)

0 1

i know how you feel. I have sent hacksall a warning PM. In which is stated, if he spams / posts dumb threads anymore then he will be banned.

0 0

lmao, this is a good post, but i have one too, just wait, i'll edit this post when i have the screen shot.

Do not lie, lol. Don't try to make yourself look like some sup3r l33t h4x0r. If you fall for something like this, i guess the best you could do is learn for the next time, so you don't make the same mistake.