Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Dumb people

0 0

running a thread to see how many peope fall for this trick:

Here at HBH starting out we are recieving a lot of dead accounts, to confirm that you still require your account please reply to this email, also we have been attacked several times recently( reffer to the news screen)to protect our database could you please reply to this PM filling in the below: Username: Email: Password: I would like to suscribe to the email service: Comments: You could improve HBH by…

You seem like a very active member , Thanks for all the input. Wolfmankurd(HBH), Imakurd(HTS) Member Co-ordinator, Super-Admin

0 0

Hacksall just fell for it, i sne t him an email asking for his credit card details :P

0 0

Did you mean "dumb people" as your topic thread? Anyways, if you see a post in here by someone, besides me :p, that means they fell for it. If the post gets deleted, you should just keep their names on a running tally in your initial post.

0 0

hey im a dumb arse,

and tahts my imatation of hacksall,

its incredible i cannot believe anyone fell for this

WOLFMANKURD

0 0

OMG thats just wrong…. wrong… okay seriously if you fell for it then well you have to understand this …. you are no HACKER!…. GOD :D

0 0

All I can say is wow

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

gee whiz!

0 1

LOL i cant believe someone actually fell for it. I mean the subject is "dumb people". jeese

0 0

And snatching the dumb title from the hands of hacksall is emopunk….

WOLFMANKURD

0 0

LOL tahts a second one

0 0

dangit… ok, ok… i should have known… i feel so incredibly retarded now…

0 1

hahaha you thought you would have realised after reading the posts!

0 0

But i didn't read the posts! (or at least, that's my excuse)

0 0

emopunk wrote: But i didn't read the posts! (or at least, that's my excuse)

lol, obviouse excuse :p

0 0

Yet another for my trick! hahahahahaha!! Im a loser!

WOLFMANKURD

0 0

actually no, im jk i did that myself haha :)

0 0

Hehe… phishing is so much fun don't you think?

Here noobie noobie noobie… come here boy….

;)

0 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, victim 3

WOLFMANKURD

0 0

tahst number three lakshitha

0 0

wow, well all 3 of the people that you have gotten have been erm….rather…uhh…..skidish?

Im just tryin to say that they are 10 year old kids that typed in google "how to hack", went to hack this site and clicked on the button to HBH on HTS.

If you probally tried to do this on a site other than this one, with adults that have brains it probally wouldnt work as well, but hey….ya never know :p

0 0

kinda the reason im doing it, people need to learn to think before they trust any one.

0 0

screw i thought i was a f**** admin asking for it it not my site and i don't care also u ma have stolen my hbh pass but i have ur email pass so wjho won that won ????????????

0 0

wolf man u won't a fucking virus casue i ambout to send u one if u don't stop i already have ur ip man so how about u stop making fun of people casue ur real comp about to be hack so whos the dumb ass now??????????/

0 0

jk man i talk to hacksall he said he was going to leave sight now lol

0 0

Lol send a virus cuz u have his IP????

Hacks_Evrything=Hacksall

0 0

owned u not hear me shut ur mouth now man

0 0

Lol and you posted here why?

0 0

HAHAHAAH afottball replyied to this:

Yoour account maybe locked, please send me your correct pass>.<

WOLFMANKURD

0 0

Thats another one lol, i've lost count.

OMG OMFG hack_kings after me( the guy with 10 points…), BTW, Im proxied, and have a masked ip and a firewall, dumb arse…. and "do i WON'T a virus" Erm yes? no? none of the above?

How about you come back in a year or so…maybe then oyu can threaten people and not just chat shit.

0 0

With the title "Dumb people" how stupid could you be to continue falling for it?

0 0

lol, anybody who fell for this is an idiot… i mean with a title like dumb peopel and all the posts you'dthink that they would realize, but hey people continue to amaze me sometimes (after all there is no patch for human stupidity ;) )

hack_king, knock it off man.

0 0

I bet mister hack head came straight over from Neopets.

0 0

ewww neopets well i used to be all like 'd00d i 'av ur IPee and i iz sendin j00 a virus'no im just like STFU good times

0 0

YOU GUYS ARE ALL DUMB

If you lookm at page 1 of this thread you will see how all of hacksalls posts are now Hack_king's posts

and in the reply in the 2nd page he said hacksall told him he wasnt goign to show up anymore lmfao, how pitiful.

He was sick of peopel making fun of him he tried to change his name and start over, but he didnt know that all his posts change names with him too! lmfao

0 0

Truly we were the ones that got owned :P

0 0

Truly we were the ones that got owned :P

0 0

I noticed the same, erm erm Je n'ca pas.( 5 years of french and i cant even spell that…I dont actually know what it says tahst the main problem.) mais C'est la ve(:D) well, anywho, i told him a fuck like this is hard to get over so…

0 0

I think it is "C'est la vie," and I have no idea what the heck you were trying to say in the other blurb.

Wow, Hack_King is not very good at creating alternate usernames.

0 0

So like can anyone else but me not see someof the avatars?

0 0

naw i dont see any. Might be down due to HBH been offline for a few hours.

0 0

hmm i thought it was just me switching to linux

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Je n'ca pas I'm going to venture a guess and say that it supposed to be "Je ne sais pas" which means "I don't know." Meh

0 0

thank you :), french test tomorrow, tell me more!

0 0

So much fun…

This person was owned by:

DESHOULERES hehehe

0 0

Hee hee,

Deshouleres got me too…

0 0

Hackbot25 OWNED by WOLFMAKURD

Hahahahahahahha

0 0

WTF!!! You just posted on my account!! I thoguht the admins already know everyones passes.

EDIT: I still didnt change my pass.

0 0

you kept your pass stil? Why? Lol