Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Age / Experience

0 0

How old is everyone here and how long have you been hacking?

I'm 22 and I started hacking in January (2005).

0 0

fun, errrrmmm… i'm …. errmmm… 15 and i started hacking 2-3 year ago… at somepoint.

0 0

im 15 and have been hacking for 3 and have been around computers since …. well birth. Wow we,ve come along way from Windows 3.1 :D

0 0

I'm 15, and I'm just not a hacker. I can do some stuff, I don't claim to do more. More than anything, I'm a BSD sysadmin, Web Developer and Designer, IT Consultation, Server Salesmen, and so on.

I've (obviously) been around computers for my entire life, but it really started with Windows 3.1 and OS/2-like systems, but by the time I was 8 I was using *Nix and Motif, not very mainstream though. I was fluent in Basic before VB existed.

0 0

I'm 16 and started on my 15th birthday (January 24th)

Well, that's when i started the computer world thing, i actually started as a yahoo booter…:(

I guess, "REAL" hacking would have started in October 2004 or something of the sort.

0 0

I'm 13 and I havn't really done any 'hacking' at all… All I've been able to do is learne PHP, XML and Java over a 6 month period, which can't be all bad… :(

0 1

im 16 (17 in june :D) and i have been hacking for 19months.

0 0

I'm 17 and i'm going to start the hacking thing tommorow :D

But i have fallen in love with computers at the age of 8 i believe. I can still remember my dad was still figuring out how to start up the "Mickey mouse and his cute friends"(win 95) and i had allready changed the background and saved my drawings on a floppy, then for some reason(god knows) i switched back to a win 3.1 pc and then i went even back further and used the commondore 64 a while, man i tell you with that thing you had freedom :). Of course the floppies where like the size of a postcard but it was awsome. Then i started gaming while still fiddling with comps, then eventually i got my own pc with internet connection.

Yeah, tommorow hacking 101 :D I'm going to see what it's all about then

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: im 16 (17 in june :D) and i have been hacking for 19months.

Really? I thought you were in college, i think i must've heard wrong.

0 1

i am in college. Im in the first year, and move up into the second year in september.

Im UK remember!

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: i am in college. Im in the first year, and move up into the second year in september.

Im UK remember!

You're really lucky, i need 2 of highschool yet!

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: [quote]Mr_Cheese wrote: i am in college. Im in the first year, and move up into the second year in september.

Im UK remember!

You're really lucky, i need 2 of highschool yet![/quote] I'm graduating from college next week.

0 0

I am 19, computers is my passion for couple of years, but in hacking am I almost new. But I have been programming (php) for couple of years now.

0 0

i'm doing a college course next year so i dont have to do 5 highers. im going to be doing photography which should be fun ( i'll be using the old skool camera):

0 0

Ew, Olympus. Go Nikon or go home. My dad and I have our entire basement as a studio and darkroom. We're using his equipment from '78.

Just a little silly note, PHP is scripting, not programming, (unless you're using PHPGTK :D)

0 0

thousandtoone wrote: Ew, Olympus. Go Nikon or go home. My dad and I have our entire basement as a studio and darkroom. We're using his equipment from '78.

Just a little silly note, PHP is scripting, not programming, (unless you're using PHPGTK :D)

lol, i only got into photography afew months ago, i'm accually using all the old photography gear i got from my granddad and my dad. anyway whats wrong with an olympus, i think it it rocks :D. its much better than my Canon!!!