Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Random Question

0 0

Are there any female members? If not, do you think there ever will be?

0 0

Haha, Sky is….oh…nvm, i read somewhere that he wasn't :p

I do wonder if there are girls here, i'm pretty sure that there would be sooner or later. Just when HBH gets more popular.

0 0

refer to sig:p

0 0

Sky: Ya, lol, the fact that it was wrote in pink added to the joke.

If i were female, i'd be afraid to post i was a girl on these kinds of forums. Some of the wierd guys would be like having an orgasm and would track down and stalk the poor girl. So, if a girl does post in the forums that she is female, no one better scare her off, lol.

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: Sky: Ya, lol, the fact that it was wrote in pink added to the joke.

:P

nights_shadow wrote: If i were female, i'd be afraid to post i was a girl on these kinds of forums. Some of the wierd guys would be like having an orgasm and would track down and stalk the poor girl. So, if a girl does post in the forums that she is female, no one better scare her off, lol. heh, thats why over at hts no girls admit to being girls, they usually end up getting raped and then leaving.

0 0

I didn't actually expect any females to respond (if there are any), I just wanted to spark a conversation about it. If there was a female and she admitted it here, she'd have like 20 PMs from guys asking to marry her. And then there'd be the other guys that would suddenly be way too afraid to talk to her and run away whenever she logged in.