Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

|[--=App. Crackers, visit=--]|

0 0

I was hoping that everyone who likes to crack the application demos you receive, or other things in that nature, could post things here, such as tips, suggestions, stories, brags and total shut-outs you want help on.

Just a little random tip, if you are trying out a program you like, and it has a limited amount of time you may use it (This works for programs which require membership such as anti-virus, etc.) And if you wish to break the "Buy this product" code so you can own it, instead of shutting down your computer, try using standby. I have found that I can get up to 6-8 times the allotted time, if I simply remember to use standby and not shutdown. However, crack the app quickly, because if updates for legit programs cause you to restart to activate, you are screwed.

SO post all afore mentioned, and of course try to stay on topic.

• Deshouleres

0 0

i just get the crack right away.;)

but i guess if you don't have access to a crack and the program is time trialed then after the trial is done, uninstall it, remove from registry and install again.

0 0

Wow sky, watch out with that, i did that 2 until i met Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 :) Those bastards do some crazy stuff to know that you've installed it onceā€¦ but yea i've the full version now :p