Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Internet Privacy Law is a B**ch

0 0

Im thinking of buying a new router so i can flash and DD-WRT it.. Thoughts? Extra Question: Buy whole new router modem set up or just get a router to plug into modem Im renting from ISP? Thanks for any response, Cisco

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Generally any cisco brand should be able to run dd wrt, I changed from ddwrt on cisco hardware over to the Synology RT2600ac. I also replaced the ISP provided shit with the draytek Vigor 130 ADSL/VDSL Modem which was great until they nuked the UK firmware.

0 0

Awesome! Thank you for the info and the reply, very very helpful stuff! :) My ISP modem is total shit and its time to upgrade. Im thinking Linksys WRT1900ACS for a router and a Motorola MB7420 for the modem.. just to stay on the cheaper side but with some ok equipment for now.. I appreciate all thoughts and critics..

0 0

Create a private VPN for yourself using a virtual private server.

0 0

Im definitely considering the private vpn option, i was going to start using a vps to host a dns so it would be two birds with one stone utilizing it for a vpn as well.. any suggestions on a vps?