Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Spam Messages

10 9

i need mailer and shell I want hack tool for bank access reply now i need cpanels for zeus botnet. give me smtp or rdp or give me crack? I want to hack friend facebook messages I AM NIGERIAN, HELP ME WITH CREDIT CARD HACK These type of PM's, where new accounts sign up and start sending out "I want" and "I need" messages to anyone online is really starting to piss me off.

I've started this thread so anyone can post the usernames of any members that are sending you PM's containing any similar bullshit that's unrelated to HBH.

This way, they can be weeded out and dealt with quicker, and IP's and emails can be added into the blacklists, and their accounts can be banned.

0 0

Thank the Lawd

0 0

This way, they can be weeded out and dealt with quicker, and IP's and emails can be added into the blacklists, and their accounts can be banned.

Yeah, blacklisting emails sounds like a great idea. You can't use temporary emails to register on HBH, like Guerillamail. (I know because I've tried doing so.) I'm not too sure about IPs though, since some people may be using VPNs or Tor. IP Addresses can also be changed by just turning off and on your modem.

0 0

segun sent me the first one in the list 3 times today.

0 0

hdmoore

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

I have blocked a number of IP address that have been used for spam PM's, I have also added the same rules for the shoutbox to the PM system which should stop the spamming, if people are still spamming report them to rex and he will ban them straight away.