Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Personal Assitant (A.I.)

0 0

I have been working with artificial Intelligence (AI) lately and I would like to share an open source project that I have been working on. I have been working with Jasper, which will allow you to initiate commands with your voice using voice recognition. This work of art uses the Python programming language and originates from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

I've been using a Raspberry Pi module and with the lack of online documentation for correct system configuration, it has taken some time to get everything up and configured. The main page for Jasper is definitely outdated with broken links on it; however, I have been able to get everything up and running. I was very excited when I got a greeting upon booting up the system.

The module that I'm working with will check for new e-mails upon saying "e-mail notification", and will read any new e-mails out-loud, if any. I have this configured to work with two-factor authentication as well. I have other ideas that I would like to implement and I might even make a tutorial if time allocates.