Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ignorance or hell

0 0

Hi all,

I felt this might be a great place to voice a current battle I have going on in my mind. A few years back I paid a great deal of attention to how corrupt the world is, I spent a lot of time frustrated and was in no way money motivated or cared for material possessions. I went out of my way to avoid consuming advertisements or any kind of brainwash.

Currently I am doing very well at work, I have just moved into a new house, I spend my time thinking about being more successful, wearing nice watches, driving fancy cars and visiting exotic locations. I read the bullshit in the newspapers everyday, watch meaningless television and stay heavily sedated with junk food, alcohol and some recreational drugs from time to time.

I am fully aware of this shift and I must admit, I feel happier believing in the bullshit and staying ignorant to the evils of the world. Also, I could choose to seek the true information and pray for a revolution of some kind but - what would I really be able to do anyway?

I am interested in your thoughts on this, is it better to stay ignorant and happy or be frustrated and most probably, poor?

0 0

ok………………………………….

10 9

Fuck all that shit. Take the blue pill man.

10 0

Nice try NSA!