Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Personal Vyper VPN Service FREE

0 0

I have my VPN set up; however, it is a direct connection to my IP rather than any proxies. I have it installed on a Linux based server, but I need to find out how to redirect request through a proxy after internet traffic hits the VPN. Or how to host this service through another IP without using a companies cloud software.

After you install the Open VPN client application, you can connect to my VPN server with the correct IP and credentials I give you; after you trust the certificate you should be good to go. You can also configure a proxy through the client application that you're using. We can have more than one person use the same account, that way I can keep better track of certificates and revoke them if they've been compromised.

The certificates will generate an error stating they are from an unknown publisher, just ignore it.

I'll send people a PM with login credentials

0 0

When you say we can set up a proxy within, what do you mean exactly?

0 0

Once you connect to the web server you can download various connect clients, depending on your OS. There will be a list for Linux, Mac OSx, Windows, Android, and iPhone. Select based on what device your currently using to connect to the web server; then once you download and install the connect client you will be able to login with the server IP and username/password I give you (I created a test account); however, you can also configure the connect client that you just downloaded to connect to my VPN server via a proxy.

its simple to do. Since I am hosting this locally there is no anonymity for me at all lol

Three things you need to connect: IP of the server : Username : Password:

Anyone that wants to try it out let me know and ill message you the IP and credentials to login.

0 0

inyourcloset wrote: When you say we can set up a proxy within, what do you mean exactly?

You could also be connected to a proxy before accessing my VPN Server IP, such as Tor or whatever you use.

I also want to make note that my certificate is self signed meaning it will throw an error in your web browser asking if you want to trust the connection. This is because I generated the certificate; however it is secure and I plan on changing usernames and certificates quite regularly.