Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

~ intro ~

0 0

Hello everyone I am skeet. I used to be an active user on here years ago. I have never lost my passion for hacking and technology and will forever be a nerd. I remember a lot of the older users on this site and it seems that my old friend rex_mundi is the only one still around. I would absolutely love to see a come-back of this site if that is even possible (doubtful). With what limited knowledge I have I will try and contribute as much as I can. I am actually in the midst of setting up a linux server with some random shit on it. As soon as I feel it's ready you all can have at it. In the mean time who's on here? Tell me a little about yourself and if you have any questions I am an open book.

0 0

Hiya. Im from Norway and Im studying java c++ and asm as I want to create my own billion dollar program. Welcome back to the site skeet.

0 0

Hey, hey hey, skeet! As you can tell, I'm new here, but nonetheless; welcome back! I too, hope for a revival of this site. It would be soooo cool to have a thriving community full of powerful knowledge and skills, passing on to others what we've learned.

Just a tad about myself: I'm not wearing khakis. I habitually analyze and break things down, theoretically and metaphorically. Most importantly, I''m a newborn peasant crawling my way through the cyber realm.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Hey man welcome back and how you doing ?

There are still quite a few old members around that you'll remember, they're just not online as much as they used to be back in the day, but all of the assholes you'll remember are gone, except for me.

Anyway, we have an upgrade to the site in the pipeline, and after thats done there should be new challenges getting prepped for release, so you're returning at just the right time, as we'll be needing some beta testing done just directly.

So stick around man and join in the fun. thumbs up

0 0

Warm welcomes to this site skeet. Happy hacking.

0 0

what's up Skeet