Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Blocking List of Facebook Domains.

0 0

Sooooo, I was piddling about a couple days ago, annnnd I stumbled upon this guy's github list of FB domains(and others), so you can block them. URL: https://github.com/jmdugan/blocklists/tree/master/corporations/facebook

I didn't know they had so many forms…. Also, I don't know if this is even worth doing, or if I totally misunderstand the term "blocklist" used here, but I enjoy any chance I get to throw things at FB.

Side note: Since links are watched, I assume it's common courtesy to not put links?

EDIT So now I know when typing "tentacles" into google, you're met with hentai (no idea if I spelled that right, and I don't plan on figuring out).

10 9

I use something almost identical for blocking advert servers and domains, and anything else that annoys me.

You just add them into your hosts file and thats it, no more annoying sites, and yes its totally worth doing.

0 0

I 'm going to look into this later.

10 9

I'll link you to my hosts file when I get home in the morning man, it'll explain it a bit better.

0 0

sounds good. I need to learn more about local system configuration on both: Windows and Linux based machines.

There is so much to all of this, can you ever know it all? lol