Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Spam PM of the Week.

10 9

Hello Sir Please I need Exploit to Generate Lottery code for Ghana National Lottery on Wednesdays and Saturdays

tee-hee

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Lead weights in the ping pong balls. thumbs up

npm ERR!
0 0

Yeah, haha. Here is my face when I saw this message on my inbox:

Crazy tee-hee

npm ERR!
0 0

Hmm, looks like I'm a glue for that s**t…

sorry brother, i need help to how tracker cell phone censored Puerto Rico.

thanks and sorry

In the past I was used to reply (gently most of the times) but now I'm kinda tired of this type of messages… So guys, in such cases, what would you do?

10 9

From: biplob Date: August 06 2014 - 16:37:11 Subject: wish to work with u. am here for find a real hacker who sell WU transfer,bank login or CVV or any other money transaction related product.if u are able to do it then reply me or added me on yahoo messenger for more discussion.my id is ctranscom.

OR if u r not in position then can u help me to provide any person who is deal it.cos i already cheated by someone who cheat my 10000$ for this project.

Waiting for ur comment ?

Him now also been cheated by someone who cheat him for another 1000$ for this project.thumbs up

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

I would ban him but looks like your all having far to much fun :P

npm ERR!
0 0

:D Haha you bet!

npm ERR!
0 0

I'm resurrecting this thread to share with you guys some of the pms I've received recently.

Those are regular pms:

can u please helpme…hack a facebook account… i have been hacked… and he change my passwod.. i cant open it… he always update a status hat make me mad by my SadSadSadSadSadTee-Hee-HeeTee-Hee-Heefacebook

This user was not able to read my reply cause someone hacked his HBH account.

I need someone to hack the University website let me know if you can do it on this email censored@outlook.com

Thanks,

Hi, i registered this site because i want someone who is very good in hacking to work with. We will work together hack their system and gain some informations that will get as huge money. we will share it and go to next person. i will find them myself. and they are not very good in computer security so we can easily gain access to their system with simple and possible ways, the people i will find for us to hack all in Ghana and us we know Ghana is not a place security is tight. hoping to hear from you. send me email on [censored] make sure you use this code as your subject "censored" Hoping to hear from you

And sometimes I really don't understand some pms:

how do you learn any of this it does not teach you any thing on how to do it, plz help.

HELP ME YOUR DOWNLOAD PASSWORD avascript Hacking?

0 0

[mail] From: crissbald Date: February 17 2015 - 14:39:26 Subject: Nid help plz?? hello ghostking sorry for the inconvenience and its an immense pleasure writing you ,i am from Cameroon West Africa and i am writing to ask for your help.not hiring but was wandering if you needed a partner who can run your errands, u no were i am there's no or lees security, so basically i am unemployed and really in need its hard living here with terrorist attacks and more,so am trying to do something,so maybe you would have something that could help me ,maybe teach me how to hack,hacking credit cards etc i'd would be very grateful and entirely be in your debt,anything would be good.bank transfers transactions anything that can put money in my pocket and food for a whole community, many look up to me, please let me know ur decisions. yes, would be a breaktru and life changing experience for me .No will just mean keep looking,or you might have someone in mind who could help me!!if ur 2 busy please feel free to contact via emailSadzustellergeovanni@gmail.com) Regards. Solid [/mail]

I love that all of these spam messages have horrible spelling and grammar.

0 0

Subject: help meeeEeEee Halllo, can yo give me them solution for the basic 1 I just started and I would love to starting to test thank you succeed much pls

10 9

From: brooks4real Date: March 20 2016 - 11:27:57 Subject: Hello Well am Brooks, just find your profile, i would love to know you and hook up. Brooks That horrible moment when you realise, you accidently sent a message on HBH that was intended for Grindr.

npm ERR!
0 0

hahaha