Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Old HBH Members

0 -1

Check out what I found: old hbh sigs

I was looking up my old alias "TotcoS" and found this. I'm feeling all nostalgic now.

Admin from hell
0 0

Really kinda cool, I remember your old alias. ;) Along with the rest of them. Nice find.

0 -1

Hell yes. HBH changed my life. I'm so thankful for this site and I hope it changes the lives of others' as well.

0 1

what a coincidence. I was just thinking about the ol' website and got a new password..tbqh idk if I would be on regularly as I used to.

0 -1

I miss when everyone would frequent the site. I miss when it was more active. What happened?

0 0

ellipsis wrote: What happened? Nothing – that's the problem.

0 0

it went the way of the zombo.com.

Maybe hbh will have a come-back. Like pokemon and tetris.

Admin from hell
0 0

maug2 wrote: Maybe hbh will have a come-back. Like pokemon and tetris.

I'm trying, Just on a limited time frame right now, Pokemon?

0 0

yeah, I've been seeing a lot of posts/memes with pokemon in the last year or so.

0 -1

Bros, Pokemon will never die.

I'm hoping that even my children will learn to play a gameboy. I'll find an old school GBC and buy them Red Version. Then Silver. Then Crystal. Then I'll get them a GBA and Emerald. Then a DS lite with Soul Silver, Platinum, and Black. :P

I wonder what Pokemon has in store for the future. I hate how it seems like they ran out of ideas for the different kinds of PKMN.

Anyway. I hope this doesn't get hijacked as a Pokemon thread.