Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

best software to clean hard drive

0 0

What is,in your opinion, the best software to wipe a hard drive clean?:D

0 0

A good ol fashion Linux distro =]

Admin from hell
0 0

Active@ KillDisk Is the best for wiping all your info and starting out fresh.

0 0

By looking at your avatar I can only suggest that you ask them. If you really need to wipe your HDD I normally use Ubuntu and right click the drive I need wiping and format it. Its good enough for me.

If you really want to wipe it that bad just buy a new one and burn it… Should not be doing anything malicious anyways.

0 0

i'm not doing anything malicious:happy:. I just need a software to wipe my hard drive and make sure the info on it can never be recovered:evil:

0 -1

buddywithgol wrote: What is,in your opinion, the best software to wipe a hard drive clean?:D

Fire. Magnets. Acid. Microwaves.

The Manager
0 0

ellipsis wrote: Fire. Magnets. Acid. Microwaves.

None of which are SOFTWARE :angry:

Anyways, IMO your best bet is to run a dd on your hard drive. The command to run a full zero drive is "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dd_%28Unix%29

0 0

thx dami3n, that was what i was looking for

0 0

buddywithgol wrote: i'm not doing anything malicious:happy:. I just need a software to wipe my hard drive and make sure the info on it can never be recovered:evil:

because as an anon, you're really doing some crazy shit, right?

right…

dban will work..the more passes the better.

0 0

Test