Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Who else got these PMs?

0 0

I haven't.

And I would really like some good payment. :(

@Kjartan: Everything is possible. If you want my help, post here and I'll contact you.

0 0

No, but I got these two:

Subject: dhammiehack hi, i want you yo introduce me to the basic hackings in here plssss. i willl like to be your students:ninja:

Subject: dhammie hack hullo lets hack together:D

0 0

Just ignore PM's like that. From time to time people want quick fixes for cash and think they can manipulate young minds. Just remember whats right and wrong here.

0 0

i got one that said to teach him how ro steal cookies.

0 -1

I just got another one.

Mods, do you record the IP addresses of the machines sending messages to the inbox? I keep getting these weird spam messages from a user with no name. What's going on? Apparently, I'm getting them more than anyone.

To everyone who has replied previously, the messages come from a user without a name. I'm not editing out the name in the images, they seriously show up in my inbox as from a username as an empty string, zero characters, nothing.

It's sort of alarming to me.

// edited grammatical errors

0 0

I had the same. One about someone claiming to own the site and having root access and another one telling me about the history of HBH if i recall. Its like receiving a phone call from an unknown number.

DONT ANSWER IT. Why??? if you reply they know your active. Don't reply don't get more messages.

If its important they will leave a voice mail as emails go no username or blank title just ignore it.

0 0

Don't read too deep into the no name thing, guys. It's just a result of the PM system being fucked up

0 0

Checking forums

Admin from hell
0 0

Pm system is fixed now. If anyone gets a "blank" PM let me know.

0 0

thx Korg, can you tell what was wrong with the pm system?

0 0

A deteriorating table needs to be expanded and updated. When the site was built it was never expected to have so many members.

Korg.