Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Secure Communication

0 0

Is there any way to communicate securely without any interference?

0 0

No! There is always a possibility for interference. The best way, ceteris paribus, is possibly to steal a computer, invade a wifi network and communicate from there with fake name, away from security cameras.

But there are always methods you can use to make communication a bit more secure. The point is, how secure you need it to be?

RSA encrypted e-mails are damn protected for example, do you need more protection? In case you need, make sure to use vaseline.

0 0

The best you can do is reduce the possibility of interception. There's no such thing as 0% interception rates.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

It might be easier if the OP described what they meant by 'interception'. I can MitM you all the fuck I want, but if it's encrypted it isn't going to do anything for me.

0 0

stealth- wrote: It might be easier if the OP described what they meant by 'interception'.

Cellular Communication, esp,.

0 0

ghostraider100 wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: It might be easier if the OP described what they meant by 'interception'.

Cellular Communication, esp,.[/quote]

Could use one time pads for SMS. There's a reason why the military rarely used one time pads even during WWII though, they're a pain in the ass because if you use it a few too many times it can be deciphered.

But with just one, maybe two uses, they're the only truly unbreakable cipher.

0 0

ghostraider100 wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: It might be easier if the OP described what they meant by 'interception'.

Cellular Communication, esp,.[/quote]

Could use one time pads for SMS. There's a reason why the military rarely used one time pads even during WWII though, they're a pain in the ass because if you use it a few too many times it can be deciphered.

But with just one, maybe two uses, they're the only truly unbreakable cipher.