Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ajax/JSON hacking

Mad Hatter
0 0

anyone have any information on Ajax/JSON hacking there is not much information out there on it just some simple stuff i have came across JSON (Javascript Object Notification) Seems to be pretty secure on most things but I have got to be missing something i mean it is javascript one of the most insecure technoligies out there any good links or examples on this subject would be greatly appreciatd

0 0

Stuff like this? It has a chapter about Ajax hacking/hijacking, whatever you want to call it. :) http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/networking/security/9780596514839/attacking-ajax/recipe-1107#X2ludGVybmFsX0ZsYXNoUmVhZGVyP3htbGlkPTk3ODA1OTY1MTQ4MzkvMjAw

Talks about Ajax hacking in chapter 10. Try google searching "filecrop web security testing cookbook" without the quotes. Maybe try your luck, who knows, maybe you'll be lucky today. ;)

It's a .chm file, you'll need kchmviewer or something like it to read if you're on Linux.

0 0

WebGoat has some lessons on AJAX security. There might be some other pages on OWASP about AJAX as well if you take a look around.

Mad Hatter
0 0

I know of hijacking and insecure strings via AJAX/JSON some File Inclusions ,Injections, and Direct Changes are what i really need to know about, Stuff Like That Real Deal Hacking via AJAX/JSON that is not only client side