Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

To funny not to share

0 0

So last month or so I had an update on my fedora machine. It was for QLogic Firmware. I started reading it only to find myself being trolled by some crazy people on the fedora team….

This update will fix bugs and other non-critical problems.

This notification was issued on 08/03/2011.

Update to 5.06.00.

5.06.00, while attending a science exhibit, is bitten by a radioactive spider and acquires the agility and 
proportionate strength of an arachnid. Along with super strength, he gains the ability to adhere to walls and 
ceilings. Through his native knack for science, he develops a gadget that lets him fire adhesive webbing of his 
own design through small, wrist-mounted barrels. Initially seeking to capitalize on his new abilities, he dons a 
costume and, as "5.06.00", becomes a novelty television star. However, he blithely ignores the chance to stop a 
fleeing thief, and his indifference ironically catches up with him when the same criminal later robs and kills his
Uncle Ben. 5.06.00 tracks and subdues the killer and learns, "With great power there must also come—great 
responsibility!"

No wait, that's Spider-Man. No one knows what this binary blob does. Sorry for the confusion.

For more information about this update please visit this website:
• https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F14/FEDORA-2011-10295.```

So here I am today with this update...

```markupQlogic Firmware Update

This update will fix bugs and other non-critical problems.

This notification was issued on 09/08/2011.

THIS ERRATA IS CLASSIFIED MAGINOT BLUE STARS. YOU DO NOT POSSESS NECESSARY CLEARANCE TO VIEW FULL ERRATA. VIEW REDACTED ERRATA (Y/N)? Y
QLOGIC 2400 FIRMWARE CODE NAME ███ ██████ ██████ AND QLOGIC 2500 FIRMWARE CODE NAME ████████ ██████ HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 5.06.01. THIS CHANGE WAS NECESSARY BECAUSE OF ██████ MOVEMENT IN ███ ██████ AND UNEXPECTED EVOLUTION ON PHASE ████ OF SCORPION STARE. ALSO, MINOR CHANGES DUE TO ███████ DISCOVERY AT ████████ BUILDING OF GROOM LAKE (SEE ███████-██████████ ERRATA FOR DETAILS).
SPECIFIC CHANGES:
• ██████████ FIXED
• NON-NEWTONIAN ██████████ CONFLICTS RESOLVED WITH ADDITIONAL █████ █████████
• TACTICAL YIELD OF ██████████ INCREASED BY ███████ IN CORNER CASES INVOLVING ██████████ (SEE █████████)
• ████ ████ ████ █████████████ █████
• RESOLVED ISSUES RELATING TO CASE NIGHTMARE GREEN
• ADDED █████ ████ ███ ████ OXCART ████████ SPYWARE ████ REMOTE ████████ CAMERA ████ CONTAINMENT (SEE ███ ███ ██████)
• ROTATED ███████████ CODE WHEEL (SEE ████ MANUAL)

For more information about this update please visit this website:
• https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F14/FEDORA-2011-12302.

To say the least they sure do have a good sense of humor over there. I don't know about you but I laughed really really hard at this. :D

0 0

Ah.. I see spyware had something to do with this. Should've known ;D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

No wait, that's Spider-Man. No one knows what this binary blob does. Sorry for the confusion.

Lol, that's the best line.

@Arabian - Spyware did what now?

0 0

Hahahahaha, dude, this is too funny not to share.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]No wait, that's Spider-Man. No one knows what this binary blob does. Sorry for the confusion.

@Arabian - Spyware did what now?[/quote]

Read the second to last bullet point in the post above mine.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: [quote]No wait, that's Spider-Man. No one knows what this binary blob does. Sorry for the confusion.

@Arabian - Spyware did what now?[/quote]

Read the second to last bullet point in the post above mine.[/quote]

Lol, ahh I see. The evidence is clear.