Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Listen to my new song.

0 0

ellipsis wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?jyilv1azz7si1b3

It's my first using FL Studio 10.0.2 so don't flame. Unless you absolutely have to of course. By all means, let your repressed aggressions out.

I like that you took the worst parts of NIN, then combined them with spooky piano music to make a song that honestly turned me deaf for 3 minutes because my ears couldn't handle how bad that was.

0 0

Didn't Yours3lf used to post threads about his songs and get flamed a lot? I remember someone doing that often a little while back, I'm not sure I remember who it was though. :happy:

0 -1

I like the flaming comments because I find them humorous. I insist on people speaking their mind. I only like it because it is my creation. Not guaranteed to be liked by others. Which is perfectly normal in my opinion. :ninja:

0 0

ellipsis wrote: I like the flaming comments because I find them humorous. I insist on people speaking their mind. I only like it because it is my creation. Not guaranteed to be liked by others. Which is perfectly normal in my opinion. :ninja: I think its quite normal too, liking and being proud of your own creations. And yeah, the flame-wars literally make me laugh our loud, usually. I miss all the old flame-wars that would always be on here back before the forums pretty much died. Rofl

0 -1

Likewise, people seem so sensitive. It's all just words. I don't think the forums died though. Just my opinion.

Banned
0 0

ellipsis wrote: Likewise, people seem so sensitive. It's all just words. I don't think the forums died though. Just my opinion.

You weren't flamed, btw. Someone gave his opinion.

0 -1

spyware wrote: [quote]ellipsis wrote: Likewise, people seem so sensitive. It's all just words. I don't think the forums died though. Just my opinion.

You weren't flamed, btw. Someone gave his opinion.[/quote]

Thank you, spyware.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

It's decent. I'm not a huge fan of how the song doesn't really feel to progress anywhere, it picks up a little at the start and then repeats mostly. Not bad though, keep at it ^.^