Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Want to know some fun at any age?

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

This fucker right Here

0 0

my ex used to have one. hours of fun.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Meh, when I was younger I was always disappointed about how boring those were compared to the commercials. I suppose now, though, there would be a few fun things to come up with.

0 0

stealth- wrote: Meh, when I was younger I was always disappointed about how boring those were compared to the commercials. I suppose now, though, there would be a few fun things to come up with.

I know right. Same with action figures, or those hotwheels car race track things; legos too. Could never quite get those yellow little bastard's space-ship setup. Always ended up making something 100% different than on the commercial. They'd usually just get like a small wall or something, or a big rectangle, if they were lucky…but never a space-ship like the commercial showed. >_<

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

Atomic magazine. I actually really enjoy it. Old as all magazines by the time you read it but it is great on the train.

0 1

Mb0742 wrote: Atomic magazine. I actually really enjoy it. Old as all magazines by the time you read it but it is great on the train.

I think I have that issue. They use to circulate it here, and I would pester almost all bookstores just to get my monthly fix, and then they stop circulating it here due to poor sales.

I always thought it was the perfect magazine, a good mix of gaming, columns and technical articles.