Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anonymous

Anonymous
0 0

Your thoughts on this "group"? Would you join?

From what i've read it's not too hard to join, you just have to remain anonymous. If they discover your location, you get kicked out. Would you get turned over to the police? Kinda Mafia-ish, huh?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

BufferOverflowAttack wrote: Your thoughts on this "group"? Would you join?

From what i've read it's not too hard to join, you just have to remain anonymous. If they discover your location, you get kicked out. Would you get turned over to the police? Kinda Mafia-ish, huh?

I really don't think you understand Anonymous. You can't "join" Anonymous. It's a social movement, not a group with regulated members. There are no leaders, members, etc.. And, no, you don't get turned over to the police.

0 0

im with stealth- on this one. Anon is more of a movement, but one must be careful when attempting to define Anon, because as with any group that does not have membership requirements (or membership at all in this case), there will be quite a few people who claim to support them, but do not actually know what they are doing. This can be good and bad. On one hand, housewives and children who support a movement only need to download LOIq (or LOIC for windows users) and press a button. On the other hand, however there are quite a few members who do nothing but troll IRC and find newbish SQL injections and say their defacements are part of Anon. Overall though i believe they are a good group, with an emphasis on privacy for the individual and freedom of information.

P.S. the dramatic videos they make are pretty cool though. :)

0 0

eh, claiming to be apart of Anon, is like running around screaming "I'm a hacker!!!! Look at me, and pay attention to me!!!"

It's like the first rule of Anon, don't speak about Anon….. So on and so forth.

Most are trolls like that's been stated above, surfing Chan and thinking they are part of something spectacular.

This is my opinion though.

0 0

techb wrote: eh, claiming to be apart of Anon, is like running around screaming "I'm a hacker!!!! Look at me, and pay attention to me!!!"

It's like the first rule of Anon, don't speak about Anon….. So on and so forth.

Most are trolls like that's been stated above, surfing Chan and thinking they are part of something spectacular.

This is my opinion though.

agreed.

Anonymous
0 0

Thanks! I'm starting to understand it a little better.

Backtrack user
0 0

To be an anonymous To be a hacker

There is a link: You don't say "I am a hacker", other hackers say you are one of them. You can't be a hacker only with your attitude, or only with your skills. You need both or you are only a cracker / lamer …

For anonymous, it is the same thing: you are one of them if they think you act as an anonymous should act. Real anonymous are men who (h)act for the group, for the meaning of "liberty" and not to say "I done that, it's me. I am an anonymous".

But it is not only a hacker group, it is a group to every one who is agree with them, and want to act for the same ideal.

Why this is a powerful group? because they say "we will hack this government, because […]" They have a reason, and they are proud to fight for something. If someone say "anonymous hacked my website", everyone know if it is the truth because anons don't hide that they do.

0 0

You think any of these people are security experts that hack as a hobby?

0 0

dopeboimag1k wrote: You think any of these people are security experts that hack as a hobby?

i know that some of the are, but most are just kids that have fun with computers

0 0

dopeboimag1k wrote: You think any of these people are security experts that hack as a hobby?

i know that some of the are, but most are just kids that have fun with computers

0 0

th3l05tpr0ph3tz wrote: [quote]dopeboimag1k wrote: You think any of these people are security experts that hack as a hobby?

i know that some of the are, but most are just kids that have fun with computers[/quote]

All these web developers with their fancy college degrees, credentials, and huge egos having their code exploited by kids who know how to think outside the box. It's amazing what one can do if you really set your mind on accomplishing it. :ninja:

0 0

dopeboimag1k wrote: [quote]th3l05tpr0ph3tz wrote: [quote]dopeboimag1k wrote: You think any of these people are security experts that hack as a hobby?

i know that some of the are, but most are just kids that have fun with computers[/quote]

All these web developers with their fancy college degrees, credentials, and huge egos having their code exploited by kids who know how to think outside the box. It's amazing what one can do if you really set your mind on accomplishing it. :ninja:[/quote] Lmao all true. That why I hate how corporations with open ositions for jobs look for people with certifications, degrees, etc. instead of looking for people able to actually do the job.

off topic: dopeboimag1k, nice signature you got there… laughed my ass off at it. makes sense… ;)

0 0

HacKid wrote: Lmao all true. That why I hate how corporations with open ositions for jobs look for people with certifications, degrees, etc. instead of looking for people able to actually do the job.

off topic: dopeboimag1k, nice signature you got there… laughed my ass off at it. makes sense… ;)

yeah… sadly in this day and age the "experts" know very little and the true experts do not want to be labeled as experts, and so they are able to live a cleaner, more uncorrupted life and hacking remains a hobby to be enjoyed, rather than a duty to be fulfilled.

p.s. sorry for posting so much.