Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Nerd Jokes

0 0

http://youtu.be/Zrnd63DAH8o

Nerd jokes, tell em if you got em.

Good ones only. We all know that there are 2 kinds of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

0 0

Pwnzall wrote: Two words: IT Crowd. I fucking love The IT Crowd, the episode with the shoes and fire had me in tears.

0 0

My favorite is the one with the internet being in one little box, and if anything happened to it, the world would end lol.

0 0

maug wrote: We all know that there are 2 kinds of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

You mean, 10 kinds of people? :P

0 0

A guy walks up to a girl in school, and touches her vagina. She yells: "Hey thats private!" he replies "But we're in the same class!"

private $vagina;

public function __construct() {}
	public function __destruct() {}
}```

I do not take responsibility for anyone getting slapped, sued, or suspended by using this joke in real- life.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

chess_rock wrote: [quote]maug wrote: We all know that there are 2 kinds of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

You mean, 10 kinds of people? :P[/quote]

Lol, yeah Maug I think you might have messed up your own joke a little there. This IT Crowd show looks sorta neat. A UK only show I'm guessing?

0 0

stealth- wrote: A UK only show I'm guessing? Not with the power of the internet. Just check out eztv.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: A UK only show I'm guessing? Not with the power of the internet. Just check out eztv.[/quote]

Oh, Internet, how I love thee. Modern Shakespeare? Hahaha no.

~t0xik

Ninja Extreme
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: A UK only show I'm guessing? Not with the power of the internet. Just check out eztv.[/quote]

Well I figured :P, I was just wondering why I had never heard of it before.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: [quote]maug wrote: We all know that there are 2 kinds of people, those who know binary and those who don't.

You mean, 10 kinds of people? :P[/quote]

Lol, yeah Maug I think you might have messed up your own joke a little there. This IT Crowd show looks sorta neat. A UK only show I'm guessing?[/quote]

Ehh, I wasn't trying to be funny. That joke is like nails on a chalkboard imo