Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Goodbye HellboundHackers

0 0

Due to Health reasons, and emotional instability as I could say. I have been forced to give up Hacking and focus on school, and becoming someone who deserves a person. I have ended a very important relationship with someone who I really loved. I really do not feel like doing anything. I also need to start exercising more for health reasons. I love the art of hacking, and I love HBH. I have enjoyed being here, and meeting all of you. HBH is a great community. I hope someday I can return and see you all still here. I am sorry for those I was mentoring, I have given you a starting point, I am sure you can teach yourself from there. Farewell HBH community.

Yours Truly, Kenny or as most say Network X

0 0

Network X wrote: I am sorry for those I was mentoring So am I. Edit: This is very kind of you though, really. Keep it up.

0 0

i really wish you could stay but just s a reminder keep a sticky with your login just in case im sure all of us here at hbh will miss you and i hope you come back but i understand times can be tough but we all need to get trough them and if you ever need to just talk to some one ill shoot you my emaill

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Well, it was fun having you around Network. Considering you are a highschool student who was recently bragging of high grades, I don't see how you need to focus on school more, and I have my doubts that exercising will take up as much time as you imagine it will, but you have your reasons. Possibly we will see you back around here later on, and I hope things go well for you.

0 0

Oh to feel young loves bitter sting… =P

If you want to focus on school, get into running start when you turn 16. Free college, and less high school. I wish I had studied something I was actually interested in when I was in it.

Admin from hell
0 0

Shit your still way young, You have a lifetime ahead of you to continue. Get your act together and if this is what you want, You will be back.

0 0

No need to mourn those who left for encouraging words, let them be found elsewhere when that's where they're headed.

0 0

Exercising can take up a lot more time than I thought it would. Dropped 116 pounds one summer. Twas all for the ladies :D…..

It was good talking to ya. Try and have fun with what ever your look for.

0 0

to tell the truth, i don't know you, but what a touching reason you have there!

any way, Take care and you will be missed.

Banned
0 0

Too bad you only lasted for 108 posts. Ah well, later.

0 0

I'll be sure to creep on your facebook so that we are never too far away.

0 0

I'm Young

0 0

rel4x3r wrote: I'm Young lol.

0 0

Ban Hammer tastes new blood.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

techb wrote: Ban Hammer tastes new blood. He's not new. It was that douchebag360 guy under a new name.

0 0

People amaze me.

Banned
0 0

ahem.

0 0

So close the thread?

0 0

yeh coz u pissed COM off.

0 0

So COM won the argument eh? Quelle surprise :happy: Well, good luck in life I suppose!

0 0

Honestly, you shouldn't talk unless you know what the hell you're getting into. COM did not win any argument. He just proved he's an arrogant dick.

Retired
10 0

Agreed