Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Noisy neighbour

0 0

My terrible neighbour plays his subwoofer all day and night, and he won't stop playing it, i've asked nicely, yelled, told my "land lord", but nothing happens. The guy lives one floor above me, and i can't stand this anymore. Is there any ways to mix up his subwoofer or speakers through the roof (his floor) What would you do in this kind of situation, police etc. doesn't help shit. I'm looking for something like this http://xkcd.com/368/ ;)

Thank you!

0 0

As I see it, there are two possibilities:

1. You are stronger than him - go with violence(kick his ass, bang his head on the wall or throw him out the window)

2. No chance of #1 ever happening - go with a subtle and less violent approach(anything you can think of is fine, but I would recommend explosives)

0 0

stranac wrote: As I see it, there are two possibilities:

1. You are stronger than him - go with violence(kick his ass, bang his head on the wall or throw him out the window)

2. No chance of #1 ever happening - go with a subtle and less violent approach(anything you can think of is fine, but I would recommend explosives)

@stranac: Okay, I now deem you partially (or more) insane!

But you could always find some way to permanently, but nonchalantly ravage/destroy/disable his speaker system/woofer/subwoofers :D

You could break in and do that (above)!:ninja: (If you do you will have been the biggest idiot I have ever met)

0 0

Is there any way to distrub their speakers with some signals?

0 0

lovehate wrote: Is there any way to distrub their speakers with some signals?

Idk, Im still an apprentice. ;)

0 0

FireSheep is SK-complaint

0 0

maug wrote: FireSheep is SK-complaint

Good idea!

FireSheep allows you to automatically logon to people's facebook (if they are logged on at the time)and if they are on your wireless network. Works great at starbucks, etc.

0 0

You could always hire some muscle.

Or my favorite, plant meth making materials in his trash and call the police. If you wanted to go the explosion route, you could use flash powder to scare him.

Or send him dog poo in the mail. There is some site that specializes in mailing anonymous poo. They even have elephant poo for the right price.

0 1

hell, I once had this problem.

He played all these pop songs at full blast, and I tried reasoning with him but it didn't work.

So I used the family stereo to play my songs instead; hardcore punk, powerviolence and grindcore. And I also played my guitar at full volume. He took the hint.