Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Dvd Ripping Software

0 0

Looking for reliable quality ripping software. I've had a few people suggest AnyDVD.

Any you guys have one you like the most?

0 0

No one¿

Banned
0 0

I'd suggest K3b and dvd::rip for linux.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: I'd suggest K3b and dvd::rip for linux.

I believe TechB is a Windows fan.

0 0

DVD shrink, for windows, not only does it rip dvd'sit also shrinks them making the re burning process quicker.

hope this helps :)

0 0

Not necessarily a fan; I find myself on Linux more and more.

Thanks for the replies, saved me a lot of headache.

The Manager
0 0

I use Magic DVD Ripper (Bloody awesome tool IMO)

0 0

I used AnyDVD (and there was some other program with it) a few years ago. I believe I just recently got a discontinuation of updates a few months ago, but I'm not sure if that was my account ending or them stopping support of it.

It worked well for me, but it would grind my computer to a halt while it was writing to the new disk. The updates I had been getting meant that all the newer DVD protection was taken care of pretty quickly, without any effort on my part. I do have issues playing some of the disks on game systems like the PS3 or Xbox360, but they seem to work on all standard DVD players.

Again, I'm unsure if they've discontinued their updates or not, so be sure to check that out first.