Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Favorite Anime Series

The Manager
0 0

What are your favorite Anime series?

I am a big fan of many. Here is my list; Bleach, Naruto, Claymore, Ghost in the Shell, D.Gray Man, One Piece, Dragon Ball & Soul Eater.

What ones do you like?

0 0

Naruto, Avatar, and Dragonballz are my favorites. I have watched them for many years since I was like 11-14. I am 19 now and still find them interesting to watch. There are plenty of other good animes out there I'm sure, but I just haven't really taken my time to go look for others. I watch them 3 and they are plenty enough to keep my attention on them.

The Manager
0 0

Awesome man! I have been watching anime for years too.

Are there any that you have not seen that you wanna see?

For movies, I like Spritied Away, Nausicaa, My Neighbour Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, and basically anything by Hayao Miyazaki :)

0 0

"Sailor Moon" - first anime watched (when I was 7-8) "Inuyasha" and "Death Note"- at 16

PS: Death Note is a psychological and interesting one.

Banned
0 0

LastLight wrote: PS: Death Note is a psychological and interesting one.

And funny. The tennis match with the "who's who" undertone was ridiculous.

The Manager
0 0

LastLight wrote: "Sailor Moon" - first anime watched (when I was 7-8) "Inuyasha" and "Death Note"- at 16 PS: Death Note is a psychological and interesting one.

Yeah I watched (and read) both those. Not Sailor Moon though. I liked Death Note…though it is strange at times ;)

MoshBat wrote: Don't think I actually need to say the answer. Moshbat like Love Hina!

Admin from hell
0 0

Well I hate to be the first one to say it but NONE! :p

The Manager
0 0

korg wrote: Well I hate to be the first one to say it but NONE! :p

You just are yet to find one that you enjoy korg.

Have you watched/read any at all?

Admin from hell
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Have you watched/read any at all?

A few, Guess to each his own.

0 0

I don't watch any on the regular basis, but I like DBZ, and movie wise it would be Vampire Hunter D.

0 0

Deathnote is absolutely brilliant, too bad there were only 37 episodes. Other than that, I watch Bleach and Naruto(although I prefer Naruto manga).

Edit: I forgot to mention I watched a few episodes of FMA and it's not bad.

The Manager
0 0

I also forgot to mention Fairy Tail! lol

That is an awesome manga!

0 0

What about hentai?

Retired
10 0

I used to watch (the original) DBZ but once that gt crap came out I quit. Since then the only decent one I have seen was Trigun. Other than that none caught my attention.

0 0

LastLight wrote: What about hentai?

The closest thing I get to hentai is "The Haunted World Of El Super Beasto"

0 0

my list is - naruto,bleach,dbz,soul eater,d.grayman,fullmetal alchemist,death note and many more….

specially naruto and bleach are too good…

The Manager
0 0

@LastLight: Hentai is not something I count as Anime. And I love MoshBats comment towards it.

@yours31f: Trigun is a decent series as well. You may enjoy Code Geass or Appleseed ;) Dragon Ball is a great Series. I stopped reading it a while ago. As for the Anime Series I have not watched it since the Z was added ;)

@coolharpreet91: Naruto and Bleach are great. You should try Fairy Tail if you like the others :D

0 0

Naruto whoops you ass! there is no anime that can match it! NONE! ZERO! NADA!

0 0

@AldarHawk: Don't take it too serious about hentai..

0 0

@ alderhawk: i saw the manga for fairy tale … it feels kind of boring .. so that is why i don't like it.

ya and claymore is also very good ..:)

0 0

I don't like any sort of anime…

I watched pokemon when i was very very young… let's say: 7-8 years old. I guess that does not count…

0 0

If we could count Western stuff as anime, I'd say The Maxx

But, otherwise I'd have to say Bible Black, Lain, or Elfen Lied. I hate it when tv shows go on and on and on, like death note and bleach. For anime movies, I liked Paprika and Ghost in Shell a lot.

edit: hm, I thought death note had like 75 episodes. I guess that means I only have like 3 left to watch.

The Manager
0 0

@LastLight: I do not take hentai seriously. Nothing else to say really… @maug: I do not find Bleach runs on and on. If you have read the manga series then you would understand why it goes so long. As for Death Note, it is only 75 episodes… If you enjoy reading manga try Ares. It is different than most I read, but it is a good story.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: As for Death Note, it is only 75 episodes…

Death Note is only like 37 episodes.

The Manager
0 0

I was going off the last post :P

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]AldarHawk wrote: As for Death Note, it is only 75 episodes…

Death Note is only like 37 episodes.[/quote]

I wasn't too clear in my post/edit. I thought I was only half way through, but I've watched about 35 eps of DN

The Manager
0 0

I prefer to read the manga's. I have all 32 North American releases of Bleach on the top shelf of my bookshelf. as for the others, online translation sites rule :D

When the seven series I read are done I will start up on some others.

0 1

well, I'm recently obsessed with this new manga, Bakuman. It's basically about two school friends who team up, one does the writing and the other does the drawing for the manga, and all the stuff they have to face in the manga industry.

in case you were wondering if it's any good, the writer behind this series is also the same one who wrote Death Note. And I've just finished reading the latest chapter, and it's a feat since I started reading it since last Sunday.

The Manager
0 0

Yes, I read a few chapters of Bakuman. Lost interest in it as I have so many others on the go :P

0 0

Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, and Trigun ftw. Ghost in the Shell to a lesser extent. Inuyasha when I was younger.

The Manager
0 0

All great series for sure.

Anyone else want to chip in?

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: What are your favorite Anime series?

Vampire Princess Miyu

0 0

One piece.

The Manager
0 0

both of those are good series.

Anyone else?

Banned
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: both of those are good series.

Anyone else?

Dude, stop spamming your signature around. We get it, you have a website about anime.

The Manager
0 0

lol, I am just trying to see what the people are reading or watching so I can better serve them ;)

If ones come up that I do not have hosted on the site I will be getting them slated for the new year.

and spy, just because we talk, does not mean you have to treat me special…I feel left out from all the spybashing :evil:

0 0

DeathNote and Bleach are epic. Does any one know why the show is called Bleach though? However I have restarted Rurouni Kenshin from episode one.

KvK

0 0

ShadyTyrant wrote: DeathNote and Bleach are epic. Does any one know why the show is called Bleach though? However I have restarted Rurouni Kenshin from episode one.

I may be wrong, but I believe the term "Bleach" refers to the purification of souls, which has always been a fundamental theme of the series.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Death Note is probably the best series I've ever watched, so definitely my favorite. I watched Bleach up until the whole "Vampire" stuff started, but it was good up until then. I've also seen a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, which I really liked. Since Caprica ended and Dexter Season 5 is over, I might start watching FMA from episode 1. On top of those, tried a few other animes, but to be honest I havn't found them very entertaining. Especially Naruto, I can't stand that one :P

0 0

Dorohedoro, bitches. If you think Bleach is awesome, then you obviously haven't seen shit yet. For all those who would classify Bleach as epic: it isn't. Bleach is decent and culminates at good; unfortunately the fact that it has too many holes in it to remember kind of holds it back.

I'm surprised that Hellsing, Clannad and Samurai Champloo haven't been mentioned. As well as Rozen Maiden, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic and I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole bunch.

Also, fuck Naruto and One Piece.

Banned
0 0

COM wrote: Samurai Champloo Watched that this week, pretty awesome.

Also, fuck Naruto and One Piece. Yes and no.

The Manager
0 0

I read Bleach, Naruto, Ares, Bloody Monday (Both Seasons), Claymore, D.Gray Man, Fairy Tail, Historys Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Soul Eater, Ane Doki, Elfen Lied and many more.

Watching currently only Bleach, though I will watch the occasional Fairy Tail or Death Note.

Samurai Champloo is awesome, yes.

What about Basilisk? Anyone read that one?

0 0

I miss Outlaw Star, BoogiePopPhantom, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Galaxy Train 999, Read or Die the T.V., Blue Gender, GANTZ, oh…. i knew I useto watch some show about a pilot.. called like, Pilot Candidate(?) or something. Really miss all the hours of torrenting and stockpiling on mangas & DVDs.

0 0

I like Naruto, Inazuma 11, Bleach, Dragon ball g and gt, and lots more…