Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I need a new avatar

0 0

Hello all,

I hate my avatar. I need a new one badly. Something that goes with my name. I'm not particularly artsy, so I couldn't do anything too fancy myself, and I have no ideas whatsoever.

Any ideas, suggestions, or you could just post one and I could try it out..

Thanks!

–thefatlord

Ninja Extreme
0 0

This isn't a photoshop forum. I recommend you loose the excessive userbars and the annoying quote (of yourself), aswell.

0 0

Google always has a good idea. Not just avatars either, loads of other stuff too.

0 0

techb wrote: Google always has a good idea. Not just avatars either, loads of other stuff too.

btw, your quote, shouldn't it be, I came, I saw, I understood ?

Retired
10 0

First off, I agree. Loose the userbars. There are way too many, plus animated ones are annoying.

Second,

[img]http://www.miniurl.com/55381[/img]

http://www.miniurl.com/55381

0 0

goluhaque wrote: [quote]techb wrote: Google always has a good idea. Not just avatars either, loads of other stuff too.

btw, your quote, shouldn't it be, I came, I saw, I understood ?[/quote]

In the context: I look (trying to find) I saw (self explanatory) I understand (knowing).

If it was "understood", being past tense, I would only understand then and not now. "Understand" meaning I will know until I die. If any of that makes since.

0 1

eww, yours3lf. do you really have to show that?

Just use google images for anything you like, anyway. I do that all the time when I feel like getting a new avatar.

0 0

techb wrote: [quote]goluhaque wrote: [quote]techb wrote: Google always has a good idea. Not just avatars either, loads of other stuff too.

btw, your quote, shouldn't it be, I came, I saw, I understood ?[/quote]

In the context: I look (trying to find) I saw (self explanatory) I understand (knowing).

If it was "understood", being past tense, I would only understand then and not now. "Understand" meaning I will know until I die. If any of that makes since.[/quote] Then wouldn't 'saw' mean seeing it earlier, and no longer seeing. meh, leave it, just too off-topic.

0 0

whatever, thanks even though the criticism was a little excessive on your part stealth- you could have said it nicely.

Thanks

0 0

yours31f wrote: First off, I agree. Loose the userbars. There are way too many, plus animated ones are annoying.

Second,

You just got 1 upped.

Retired
10 0

Actually, his name is the fat lord. So I posted a fat guy, with Buddha (a fat lord) on his belly.

0 0

True, but I think mine is more of a lord of all fatties.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Actually, his name is the fat lord. So I posted a fat guy, with Buddha (a fat lord) on his belly. So what's the relation b/w Buddha and a fat lord?

Retired
10 0

Buddha is (displayed as) fat. "He (Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha) is regarded as the Supreme Buddha". There for, a fat "lord".

Ninja Extreme
0 0

thefatlord wrote: Check out my contest thread to see who has the best fatlord pic.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=19&thread_id=15847

Thanks, thefatlord

Would you please stop asking people to check your threads? We can see them in the list on the front page perfectly fine, and are far more likely to see it before we see your posts in the shoutbox or in other threads to begin with.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]thefatlord wrote: Check out my contest thread to see who has the best fatlord pic.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=19&thread_id=15847

Thanks, thefatlord

Would you please stop asking people to check your threads? We can see them in the list on the front page perfectly fine, and are far more likely to see it before we see your posts in the shoutbox or in other threads to begin with.[/quote]

ahhhhhh, but it won't always be on the front page. Whereas it will always be here! ;)

P.S. Thanks for using manners this time I will respect that.