Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Seminar topic....

0 0

Well, I have to do a seminar on any latest technology in the Computer Science field. I've searched a lot but still could not find any good topic relating to my interests.May be you guys can help me out with this. Some of the topics i am interested in are Cryptography, Hacking, Graphics, Internet, Programming, Security and such…. Please help me in deciding a topic…

Thanks..

0 0

How about: The amount of processing power to render a Pixar film, you could go through the history 3d imaging; from polys to render farms.

0 0

thnx guys….plz let me know if there are more…

0 0

AutoCAD?:D

0 1

I don't think the OP is interested in AutoCAD.

Just what is the technical level of the attendees of this seminar? I recommend you try give a seminar on programming languages, with an emphasis on the difference between structured, oop and composite programming as well as the differences between high level, low level and scripting languages since many people are still confused about it.

If it's a little more advanced, concentrate on one topic using one language only. That'll be fine enough.

0 0

im aiming for a graduation level seminar . the audience will be well educated staff and faculty . the depth would be moderate…thnks

0 0

ok