Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Thank you to HBH...every1 plz read(RE: CIW v5 associate Cert)

0 0

I went for my first IT cert…CIW v5 associate. i only have 100pts on hbh i know so i could just be talking out of my ass for all anyone knows, but heres my advice to all the youngsters out here on HBH like i was years back wanting to be a hacker-

**LEARN ALL THIS SHIT LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND!!!**if you can get all the basic web hacking, javascript, and realistic challenges under your belt and FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DOING AND NOT YOUTUBE THE ANSWERS TO BE 1337, then you would be doing yourself a great service and ill tell you why.

**Im now CIW Associate certified. **From my past accounts, and learning js/html/xss/etc. on my own out of sheer curiosity and fascination with the subject material, i FLEW through that test thanks to the challenges on HBH.

To the staff of HBH- I would like to extended my deepest gratitude to you guys for the free lessons. The service you offer is INVALUABLE. To teach people this stuff takes years and TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars.

Seriously, thank you guys so much. Expect a donation soon.

Banned
0 0

Donation?

Matty, don't do it!

Retired
10 0

Seriously, it would do absolutly no good. You'd be better off buying it.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

The two guys above have a point, matty. The admin, who the donation would be going to, pays absolutely 0 attention to this site and your donation would not be helping in any which way as a result. The admin has long since past stopped caring about this site, so donating would only encourage him.

On the more positive side of things, posting here was a good idea. It's actually very enlightening to hear stuff like that, and I hope it gets the message across to someone who might have the wrong idea. Congratulations on your cert :)

0 0

well if theres anything i can do to help outlet me know, i feel eternally grateful. Im already looking over CompTIA Network+ and Security+ Certs, and as they are a little bit more complex as you could imagine, the material on this site remains an invaulable resource on both certs. My next cert will be the A+, all the annoying "how and whys" of basic computing. motherboards, ram/rom….BORINGGG lol but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

On a serious note, if anyone has the time, check out this online school. They have a fully accredited and very recommended BS.IT-Security degree that comes with 9 certs included in the tuition. (im not pitching a sale here, this online school really is something else. check it out.)

http://www.wgu.edu/online_it_degrees/information_technology_degree_security

mind you this is college level material and liberal arts courses are naturally required, but its where im presently enrolled now and i have nothing but praise for it.

Really guys, idk what everyone out there does for a living, and at the risk of being corny, im going to quote here- "This is our world now" from the manifesto and i happen to agree…. so we should use our knowledge to make ourselves into successful and wealthy members of society. **IT Security is where the money is. CISSP's start at 100K+ a year. **its something to think about!

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I haven't been around much due to constant exams and coursework, as well as trying to spend time with my girlfriend, friends and family, whilst working from 9 - 5:30 each day (which requires an hour travel to and from); however I still drop by now and again to check how it's going.

Congrats on getting certified!

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: I haven't been around much due to constant exams and coursework, as well as trying to spend time with my girlfriend, friends and family, whilst working from 9 - 5:30 each day (which requires an hour travel to and from); however I still drop by now and again to check how it's going.

replace girlfriend with wife and that is my life (at the moment) too. But this will hopefully be my last year.

0 1

techb wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: I haven't been around much due to constant exams and coursework, as well as trying to spend time with my girlfriend, friends and family, whilst working from 9 - 5:30 each day (which requires an hour travel to and from); however I still drop by now and again to check how it's going.

replace girlfriend with wife and that is my life (at the moment) too. But this will hopefully be my last year.[/quote]

what, you're getting a divorce? Isn't that a bit too soon?

or are you talking about your college course?

0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]techb wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: I haven't been around much due to constant exams and coursework, as well as trying to spend time with my girlfriend, friends and family, whilst working from 9 - 5:30 each day (which requires an hour travel to and from); however I still drop by now and again to check how it's going.

replace girlfriend with wife and that is my life (at the moment) too. But this will hopefully be my last year.[/quote]

or are you talking about your college course?[/quote]

Lol, should have clarified. Last year for courses. I have no intentions on divorcing my wife lol.

0 0

replace girlfriend with wife and that is my life (at the moment) too. But this will hopefully be my last year.

or are you talking about your college course?

Lol, should have clarified. Last year for courses. I have no intentions on divorcing my wife lol.

lmaoooo. Are you getting an IT degree or just general b.s/m.s of compsci?

0 0

I will have an Associates in Computer Information Technology. We are trained through Cisco Academy.

Banned
0 0

techb wrote: I will have an Associates in Computer Information Technology. We are trained through Cisco Academy.

21 more weeks and I will be holding an Associates with a concentration in programming. I will be glad when that is over. However I am not stopping until I have a Bachelors in Software Engineering in my hand.